First of many

Kiera pov

Phuhuhuhu a bodys been discovered
Those words replayed over again in my mind. I was in a state of shock.
I know we were brought here to kill each other but I didnt think anyone would actually do it.
    Ibuki started screaming and foaming at the mouth while everyone just went into a full panic. I was just standing there shocked silient. I didnt know what to do. Did anyone really in this situation.
    Monokuma popped out of nowhere into the room.
    "Well its about time someone killed someone. Watching you guys get along is like watching paint dry BORING."

Everyone was still panicking. 

"Well you guys are in luck since I'm such a kind and generous principal ill explain what to do in this  situations. After 3 people find a body. You will have some time to investigate the area and find clues. Then you'll head down to the thrilling class trial where the blackened will face off against the spotless."

"But where just teenagers how are we suppose to investigate this where would we even start."

"Well lucky for you I have a present for you guys."

Everyone e-handbooks buzzed. I pulled mine out and the screen lit up saying monokuma file #1

"That will include all the information on the victim except things that would give away the killer."

I scrolled down the page and saw it had the time of death. that he was killed by multiple stab wounds to the chest. but no murder weapon.

"Well have fun investigating but remember the clock is ticking." Monokuma said the disappeared to who knows where.

Everyone still seemed to be in a bit of shock. "Guess we should start investigating now huh." I said still in a state of disbelief.

"I still don't believe that one of did it!" Hiyoko yelled. 

"I don't want to start doubting our friends either. But if we don't do something were all gonna die." Hajime said. "And togami wanted to protect us so we have to do this for his sake."

Everyone started to quiet down again. 

"I think it would be best if we split up and started investigating the entire hall." 

'It may not be much but I can do an autopsy on togami."  

"But what if the killer messes with the evidence." someone pointed out.

"We can have someone watch the crime scene."

"Nekomaru can you-" but nekomaru bolted out the door yelling.

"He may look really tough but hes got a sensitive heart." soda said.

"Ill watch over the scene I may not be able to much but I can do at least this much for buyakya." Mahiru voluntered.

We all kind of split up and started searching. I paired up with Soda and we started searching the office. but theres wasnt to much to note except the really high power breaker.

Conviently placed time skip (~Cause i serriously dont wanna write the whole thing)

*Ding Dong Bing Bong* 

"Alright guys its finally time for the long awaited class trial. Go to monokuma rock on the central island and find the secret entrance. I'll see you guys soon."

I headed out in the direction of big rock. To tell the truth I wasnt thinking much as i headed there it was as if my body was on autopilot. I was scared, worrried, and just over all freaked out about this. This would be a life or death trial if we didnt get the right person we all would die. and the killer would get off scott free.