"Stop the teasing." I whispered as he tilted his head, still not connecting his lips. I groaned, getting frustrated. I had my hand behind his head and pulled him closer. I connected our lips. I was proud of myself. He quickly flipped us over, me hovering over him.

"Now lesson one." He breathed. I rolled my eyes at him. It was cute of how he was trying to act like a teacher. "Bravery." Was all he said.

I pouted, shaking my head. He laughed.

"I knew it, your a shy little girl." He chuckled. I pouted even more. I am not shy. Am I? And I'm not little. He's only nineteen days older. I narrowed my eyes at him. He knows how much I hate it when people call me little. Just because my figure is small doesn't mean I am weak.

"Then show me how brave you are." He spoke. I huffed, narrowing my eyes. I looked down at his crotch, seeing the big buldge. I felt the warmth of my cheeks just by looking down. I knew what he was doing. I leaned closer to him, placing my hand right onto his crotch. I rubbed small circles earning a grunt from him. I smirked when I noticed I was winning the battle. He rolled his head back, closing his eyes.

I sped up the process, kissing his jawline in the process. I gave him a gentle squeeze and he hissed.

"Christ." He mumbled. I removed my hand.

"Sorry! See I told yo-"

"You didn't do anything." He smiled, shaking his head. I removed my legs from his torso. I tucked locks of hair behind my hair. A habit of mine when I'm embarrassed. I shook my head, slightly smilin from my embarrasment and my bold move.

"Maybe tomorrow." I smiled. He rolled his eyes nodding.

"Tomorrow's the concert and you are coming." He demanded. I don't blame him, I haven't gone to them for a while. I nod.

Its now later in the evening. I was making dinner while Harry's at rehearsals. I stayed here since I didn't want to show up after what had happened on the bus.

I drained the pasta and started to make the sauce. I added all the chopped ingredients, mixing them together. I got the bowl of pasta, pouring them in. I mixed all of it together, smelling the food. My stomach growled.

I turned off the stove, getting two plates. I took out even amount for the two of us. I sat down on the table, letting the food cool down. My phone went off. I grabbed it off the counter, sliding it open.

Harry: sorry, running late babe. I'll probably be there at nine or such. Sorry love.

My heart skipped a beat from his little pet name. Even though he couldn't make it, I understand. I stabbed the fork into my plate, eating away by myself. His career is tough. How you don't have time to spend time with your family nor friends. But they make it work some how.

I sighed, the room is so quiet. The only sound was my fork colliding with the plate. I hated the silent. It's awfully boring.  I got up, the chair screeching on the floor. I placed my plate in the sink. I got another plate, covering Harry's dinner. The sink is piling up with dishes so I kept in mind to do them in the morning.

I head to bed, since nothing's left to do. I grabbed my phone on the way. I laid down, sighing in relief. My back is aching all day. I scrolled though my phone, looking at tweets. Mostly about Four.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I truly am. The boys made a big sucess. I wouldn't blame the girls who are fans for them. They are charming, talented, kind and funny.  I smiled, tweeting a tweet.

@SiyaMalik: night guys! Xx

I locked my phone before laying back in bed. My eyes darted to my jacket. The letter. I shook my head. Not today. I sighed, turning the opposite way so I wouldn't be tempted.

Before I knew it, I fell into a deep sleep.

___________________________________

Phew! Chapter 41. So what do you think will happen between Zayn and Siya?

I edited throughout the chapters. 1-23. I literally cringed at my writing but I stayed put. I edited mostly at the club scene. I realized that they aren't legally allowed to go.... STUPID ME.

And who loves FOUR? *raises both hands* comment your favorite song!

VOTE GOAL: 2240

Xx