The Room of Requirments

Um... So. hey.  pleasedontbemadimsosorryforleavingyouguyswiththatIpromisethisisnotadramoinestory

Also blm acab defund the police fuck trump and overthrow the government.

Harry POV.

When did I start crying? I wondered as I ran up a random staircase whipping my eyes. I didn't know where I was going but that I needed to get as far away from that scene as possible. 

I climbed all the way up to the seventh floor before I realized where I was. The room of requirements.  I thought as I walked past where I knew the door would appear. 

After walking by three times the doors manifested and I let myself in. The last time I was there I got a supposed note from revengeful death eaters, so I was on guard. Wand in hand and a spell on the tip of my tongue I crept forward. 

The room had created a large circle office like area with bookshelves encasing the walls. 

I moved over to the desk and saw a box of tissues, grabbing one I dabbed my face clearing the excess tears and snot. 

I sat down on one of the cushioned reading nooks spaced threw out the walls.

Grabbing a random book off the wall I flipped it open and started reading in an attempt to distract myself.

The Animagus spell is some of the most complex and difficult magic to successfully pull off. Mostly because it is not only a spell. Animagus is also a potion, an enchantment, and a ritual. See pages 12, 30, and 42.

If you are not a veela mate, see page 51, the Animagus spell can take up to a year to complete.

As I scanned over the page my eyes caught on the words veela mate, and the memory of just a while ago was forced back into my mind.

"he won't break my heart because I'm his mate so he has no choice!"

So thats what she was talking about.

I set my forehead on the book and closed my eyes.

Both me a Ron were having a hard time dealing with Hermione's seemingly denial of friendship. Even if I would tell Ron it would be okay the latest turn of events have proven otherwise.

"I can't belive that she would- after everything we've been through" I muttered to myself as I opened my eyes to continue reading.

The Animagus spell requires the witch or wissard to have high knowledge about transfiguration, potions, and moon cycles, at the very least.

I decided to skip ahead of all the warnings and things that kept reminding me of stuff I didn't want to really think about right now.

Transfiguration was one of Hermiones favorite subjects after all, and potions well... That was a given, Draco had always bragged about his skills in the subject, and even now as I'm not to shabby as I was before, Draco's skills are way above mine.

Why do I keep accidentally calling him Draco anyway. We're not close, and definitely not friends, even after I spoke at his trail, so why the name?

Instead of pondering that thought longer I focused on the book in front of me. Probably one of the books my father and the rest of the marauders used.

The first steps of becoming an animagus

1. Gain a mandrake leaf and enchant it to either the roof of your mouth or under your tongue make sure...

A few hours later I realized I had missed most of my classes. I set the book down after grabbing a bookmark from the shelf. 

Almost immediately after I stood up I heard the large door start creaking open, now that wouldn't normally be a problem,  lots of people know how to use the ROR but when I heard the afrontting voices of Hermione and Draco. Well I dove for the closest pile of books witch quickly transformed into a bush as the scenery changed to forest clearing. 

The 'couple' walked in holding hands. Draco, Malfoy seemed pretty uncomfortable and quckly let out a complaint. "I dont know why we couldn't have just gone out into the actual forest instead" 

"Well I like the ROR better because there isn't any bugs and it never rains!" Hermoine exclaimed, she never really did like the outdoors. "Plus we can get pretty much anything we like from here." 

''I guess."  Draco mumbled in response. 

Draco pov 

Something felt deeply wrong as my date with Hermione continued, and my eyes kept flicking towards this random bush on the edge of the not forest. So much in fact that I was having a particularly hard time remembering what my date had just said. 

"Uh yeah..." I responded shifting on the blanket and avoiding eye contact 

"Did you even hear what I said?" Hermoine asked pointingly 

"Totally." 

Hermione rolled her eyes before contining on whatever angy rant she was on about. And I was staring at that godamn bush again. What was it about it, it wasn't a normal bush, obviously none of the plant life in this 'forest' was real, but there was something about this one inparticlar. 

"draco. Draco. Draco!!" Hermione yelled at him "pay attention, this is important."

I turned back to her "how so?" 

"You need to remember not to talk to either ron or harry until I give the go-ahead since I'm mad at them and as my boyfriend it extends to you as well."  she explained, not like that helped explain anything anyway. 

"Right." I deadpanned "It won't be much of a problem though, I rarely talk to them either way." 

"I mean you talk to harry enough." She resorted. 

I didn't bother dignifying her with a response. 

I looked back at the bush but this time it was different, I didn't feel any pull to go check it or at least see if anything was inside. weird. I simply turned back to Hermione and tried my best to pay attention to her strange rant. 

outside the ROR a most traumatized Harry made his escape and ran with most of his mite up to the dorms. 

Hello again. 

so pandemic is my only excuse. 

also who's jk rowling? Danel Radcliff wrote harry potter.