Dark Blue, Red and Gold

HI THERE READER! MISS ME? SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY. AGAIN THANKS FOR 15 VIEWS! OMG❤

Sitting in bed - Call me what you want

After the potion was ready we grabbed a small bottle of it and went to the forest. We had to test it to make sure Henry wouldn't react badly, the fact that he is 13 and hadn't used proper magic yet did not make our chances of success any higher. Plus I'm Harry Potter so it was bound to go wrong.

What we didn't plan for was Henry wolfing out.

And Draco Malfoy, Draco bloody Malfoy

saving me.

"I honestly don't know what happened Hermione" I replied not for the first time tonight.

Henry had changed back not soon after Dra-Malfoy knocked him out. We left him at Hagrid's to rest.

"But he saved you! He was right there he followed you! Surely you know something" Hermione complained.

"No, I'm just as confused as you. Although we could try to figure out why he had wings" I said successfully changing the topic. I didn't know anything and I didn't what to be asked questions I couldn't answer.

"WAIT, what!" Exclaimed Ron sounding quite surprised by this new information.

"Yeah, you didn't see? He had red and gold wings sprouting from his back when he saved me" I explained cooly.

"Well, he's definitely not human. That's for sure," Hermione said knowledgeably "some kind of creature probably."

"So an inheritance like in DADA?" I asked

"yeah probably, though I doubt those were vampire wings" she replied blankly.

We got our books out and started looking for something to give us an idea of what was going on with the Slytherin prince.

A few hours later I came across the picture of a veela that Ms. Addington had shown us in class.

I came to the realization that I thought it looked like Draco which is weird since it has none of his features.

Then it came to me. The wings.

"Guys!" I shouted in excitement "Malfoys a veela!"

"Huh, what?" Ron grunted he had fallen asleep after the second book.

"A veela are you sure?" questioned Hermione, true to her nature.

"Yeah just look at this picture"

I showed it to her and waited.

"What are you talking about Harry that looks nothing like him"

I silently disagreed in my head, but let it slide. "Yeah, but look at the wings! what other humanoid creature has wings so similar to his!"

She looked again and gasped "now I see it."

During this time Ron had fallen back asleep.

"Should we confront him?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe tomorrow," Hermione said. "We should get some sleep" she added motioning toward Ron.

"Yeah" I agreed and walked up the stairs to my dorm.

It was 1:37 AM and I still couldn't sleep.

I got out of bed dresses in some muggle jeans and t-shirt. I walked out of the common room and decided to take a walk around the grounds for awhile.

I was nearing the Ravenclaw dorms when I ran into someone, literally.

"Ga! Who? Ah! Harry! Please forgive..."