Hey kid.

Happy pride month yall!! I'm a pansexual non-binary! tell me how you identify in the comments! I want to get to know the people that gave me 14k views better! I mean that's a lot of people god damn.

Dedicating this chapter to @Neko_Marco

Always - Me

Draco pov

It had been a few hours since my break down under the stairs, and I was late for class.

I reached the door, crept into the charms classroom, and without a second to lose threw myself onto the nearest open seat, hoping to attract the least amount of attention.

I was about to get my textbook out when I heard an explaimtion come from the front of the room.

My head shot up to see where the sound had come from. I spotted Mr Flitwick hoping around and holding onto his bottom in pain.

The room full of Ravenclaws and Slytherins started to mutter as they wonder what happened.

Finally he stopped howling in pain and calmed down enough to ask "Ok who thought it would be a good idea to place a very sharp and very poisonous wild beast claw on my seat?!" The room was silent, did he really believe one of them did it? The class with only Slytherins and Ravenclaws, the two houses that care about school the most.

"Alright, I'm going to hospital wing, but know I will find you. Class dismissed." and with that Mr Flitwick wobbled out of the classroom.

It was silent for a moment before students started to grab their things and leave the class.

I snatched my still unpacked bad and headed out of the classroom. Deciding I wanted to relax a little before starting on my homework I directed myself towards the lake.

I arrived and threw my bag onto the still wet grass before dropping down on it myself.

I opened my bag and was about to start on my transfiguration, when I heard a loud bang come from the left side of the lake.

I set my focus back on my homework assuming it was just some 2rd year trying to cast a stupefy.

I had finished writing half of my essay when I heard the noise again. This time though it sounded as the if the person casting it had gotten blasted back from the force, and had landed harshly on the ground.

Sighing I set down my quill and stood up. I couldn't just let some kid hurt them self because they didn't know how to cast a spell.

So I left my stuff where it was and followed the sound of muffled cursing.

I arrived at a small dirt patch and spotted a small boy laying face first in the middle of the pit.

Moving closer I set my had on his shoulder and flipped him over so he was facing me. 

The boy let out a small gasp and scrambled upright.

"Hey, hey, its alright." I soothed placing my hand on his leg to help calm him.

I don't think I've ever seen him around campus but he seams familiar I thought to myself.

"Now, tell me." I started once his breathing had returned back to normal "what's your name and what are you doing out here?"

"I-" he swallowed "My name is Henry and I'm t-trying to cast an expelliarmus.

I tilted my head in confusion. He looked like a 2nd year but he had no experience with the spell? He should have learned and almost mastered it by the time he graduated his first year of Hogwarts.

"What year are you in?" I asked him, curious.

"Um." was the only answer I got before he bolted.

I was about to chase after him but I remembered my homework and let it go. I had enough on my plate already.

Harry POV

After dealing with all of the drama of the morning I had decided to spend my day with Hagrid, and by extension Henry.

Having only arrived here less than a week ago Henry, was still mostly untrained and not used to the magical world.

And because we had not been able to locate his parents yet he has been staying with Hagrid. Who had been trying to integrate and normalize magic to Henry. Mostly unsuccessfully.

Although Ron was able to snatch an old wand from McGonagall's desk.

I arrived at Hagrid's hut and was about to nock when I spotted a small figure running towards me.

I tried to move out of the way before it hit me but I was much to slow, and the blur tackled me to the ground.

Shaking the shock off I looked up to see who had pinned me and saw none other than the dusty face of Henry.

I puked him off me and he sat up on his knees. I assessed him for injuries and when I saw none I asked him: "what's wrong?"

"I..." he looked down abashed "I was at the lake... And well. TherewasthisguyandheaskedmewhatIwasdoingandItoldhimIwastryingtodoaspellwitchIknowI'mnotsuposttobedoingyetbitIjustwantedtotryandheaskedmewhatyearIwasinandIpanicedandranbackhereandI'msosorryIshouldhaveaskedyoufistorstayinghereorbroughtsomeonewithmebutIdidn'tandI'msorry. Sorry..."

(For those who couldn't read that:  There was this guy and he asked me what I was doing and I told him I was trying to do a spell witch I know I'm not supposed to be doing yet but I just wanted to try and he asked me what year I was in and I panicked and ran back here and I'm so sorry I should have asked you first or stayed
here or brought someone with me but I didn't and I'm sorry.)

I blinked a few times and took in what I could. "you were doing a spell by the lake?"

"Yes. And I'm so so sorry I'll never do it again."

"No no its fine just bring one of us next time, ok?" I said calmly, simultaneously placing a hand on his shoulder trying to sooth him like I did with my friends earlier.

"How about we go inside have some tea and forget about it. Besides I think Hermione snatched you a charms book."

JUST A FILLER CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IT SHOULD LEAD UP TO SOME MORE EXCITING THINGS. Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to answer my question from up top! (If you feel comfortable to)

Always- C.M.W.Y.W