-_-43-_-

"be mine, jeongguk. be mine."

the room went silent as jeongguk stared into taehyung's eyes; silence once more corrupting the room with tense anxiety. looking back, taehyung would have realized that jeongguk was pondering the truth within his words before answering. however, in this moment, taehyung had only one thought fly through his mind;

oh fucK.

gulping, taehyung's hands gracefully fell from jeongguk's face, the pads of his finger softly gliding down his cheeks like water. tears began to slowly fill taehyung's eyes, his vision becoming blurred as he turned his head. he didn't want to look at jeongguk while he cried. he was tired of being deemed pathetic by almost everyone, but he never thought that jeongguk would feel that way about him too.

jeongguk, however, stayed still upon the crying boy, his eyes darting around his lover's face as he tried to fathom words to speak. however, like taehyung, there was only one thought in his mind.

oh fucK.

"l-listen." taehyung began. his voice became shaky in that moment, so he decided that whispering would be the best option to get his damned point across. "i understand if- if you don't feel that way about me. i-it's just that... i don't know. someone told me that you don't... that you don't love somebody unless you look at them and see- and see christmas. i guess... i-i guess that you're my christmas jeongguk. and i get it, i suck ass at words and feelings and shit, but goddammit if i can't have you for the rest of my life, then... then what's the fucking p-"

taehyung's lips became smushed by the sudden impact of jeongguk's. the kiss -hard, quick, and passionate- held so much meaning to both boys. because, since jeongguk also 'sucked ass at words and feelings and shit,' that was the only way that he could think of to say yes.

the kiss ended soon, jeongguk lifting his head to stare at what he could now call his boyfriend. taehyung's eyes were wide, albeit still glossy with tears, and his mouth hung wide open. jeongguk stifled a laugh, instead shifting his weight onto his elbows which were located on either side of taehyung's head. their bodies were pressed flush against each other; their noses bumping due to the closer proximity, causing jeongguk to smile.

"that was me saying ye-"

"yeah jeongguk, i know. could you just give me a minute. please?"

"okay."

taehyung's eyes crinkled as he beamed back at jeongguk. he wrapped his arms around jeongguk's neck, rubbing the tip of his nose against his. their breaths mingled, jeongguk leaning down a few centimeters to place a few hundred pecks onto taehyung's lips.

"y'know" taehyung drawled between quick kisses. "what would make this moment... even better?" his eyes twinkled in mischief as he ground his torso up. his member had gone a bit soft during his small crying spell, but that action was enough to get him to slowly swell against the rough denim of his skinny jeans once more.

jeongguk gasped, surprisingly high pitched for him. taehyung had decided that they would need to test his levels of submission later. as of now, taehyung was going to get fucked into the next week.

"god, do you only ever think about sex, taehyung?"

"what can i say? i'm young and horny. now fuck me, lover boy."

jeongguk, with new motivation, suddenly began grinding back, taehyung taking the time to wrap his legs around the backs of jeongguk's thighs to increase the pressure.

jeongguk kissed taehyung again, his lips prying taehyung's open before delving his tongue inside the warm cavern of his mouth. taehyung moaned into the kiss, his arms tightening and dragging jeongguk down until he was flush against him. their tongues danced together for a few  moments before jeongguk pulled away, shifting his weight to his outstretched arms so he could hover over taehyung with impatient eyes. taehyung, opening his mouth to protest, was soon silenced by jeongguk's words;