_-_21_-_

jeongguk was soft when he kissed him. not on his lips necessarily, even though they did fit the description, but rather with how he treated taehyung.

the first few moments of the kiss, taehyung looked upon jeongguk's closed eyes with shock. he wasn't expecting jeongguk to kiss him, he just barfed in the bathroom mere minutes ago.

jeongguk pulled away, looking scared. taehyung didn't know what of. taehyung? not saying no homo? himself?

but taehyung didn't give it a second thought as he dove forward and reunited their lips.

and jeongguk was still soft with him.

taehyung smiled into the kiss, feeling jeongguk's bottom lip between his own. he felt content like this, running his hands up jeongguk's neck to tangle his fingers in jeongguk's hair. he felt content with the feeling of jeongguk's hands lightly holding his hips, as if they were scared of shattering taehyung like glass under too much pressure.

taehyung felt content just kissing jeongguk.

it didn't cause fireworks or butterflies in his stomach. but rather it felt like one big sigh overtook his body. the feeling of, this is what i've been looking for, this is what i need right now, completely taking over him. the feeling of pure bliss.

"taehyung-ssi." jeongguk pulled away once again. it angered taehyung as he tried to use his hands to push jeongguk back near him. however jeongguk didn't move, and it angered taehyung even more.

fuck jeongguk and his stupid need to breathe.

"tae..." this time taehyung sighed and stopped trying to manuver the younger toward him, but rather listened with a pout and a cock of the head. "you taste like shit, taehyung."

taehyung smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at jeongguk. "and you know what shit tastes like because...?"

the only answer he got was a glare and a huff of breath, before jeongguk dropped his fragile grip from taehyung.

taehyung pouted again, trying to move his body closer to jeongguk. jeongguk raised a brow at him, watching as taehyung wiggled himself closer and closer to him.

"i'm sorry, please kiss me again." taehyung looked up at jeongguk, and well... he couldn't exactly say no.

infact he could probably never say no to taehyung.

so he obliged, sort of, with a small peck on taehyung's hairline before skipping down the school hallway with one of his ridiculous high-pitched giggles.

"catch me if you can hyung~" he called over his shoulder.

taehyung just stood there, watching as jeongguk paused at the end of the hallway.

"do i get a kiss if i do?" he called. jeongguk answered with a heart stopping smile and a quick nod, to which taehyung gladly ran after.

and it was at this moment, taehyung knew...

he was in love.