-_-28-_-

"jimin!"

taehyung had decided to go to school today. after all, he knew that jimin wouldn't have been home that morning to console taehyung with his problem.

so, here he was; bouncing on the balls of his feet next to jimin who was currently fumbling with the dial of his locker. yoongi, of course, was at jimin's side, typing away on his phone nonchalantly.

"yes my dick sucking dear?"

jimin's eyes didn't move from the locker as he said this. finally managing to get it open, he began stuffing books and a few suspicious looking bags inside.

"i need your help!"

"with?

"jeongguk."

jimin's head popped up faster than you could say; 'dom daddy dickin' down silly little sluts.'

"ohohoh, i'm all ears tae."

taehyung smiled, peering over his shoulder. "just not here though... i don't think jeongguk and i want to see each other right now. or at least i don't."

jimin nodded in understanding, despite the slightly confused look on his face. kissing yoongi on his head as a good bye, he grabbed taehyung's arm and they departed.

_______

"what do you want to know?"

they we're in an empty classroom, jimin was sat atop a desk and taehyung in a chair. taehyung didn't really remember what he wanted to ask, so instead he blurted out;

"what's it like being in love?"

jimin smiled, his hands in his lap.

"i don't know how to describe it. but at one moment, it just kinda crashes into you. then the next..." he sighed. "it's more calm. you can still feel it, but it's muted, even if it's just by the tiniest bit. no matter what though, it's there."

taehyung nodded. he felt like he should be taking notes, but decided that it would look stupid if he did.

"how did you know? that yoongi was the one, i mean..."

jimin sighed again. "i never told anyone this, tae..."

jimin was quiet for a moment, taehyung waited for him to collect his thoughts.

"when i saw him, it was like i didn't see him. i didn't see an angry boy who scowled at everything and always listened to music. i saw none of that. what i saw, was christmas..."

"was it because he's pale and cold as fuck like snow?"

jimin picked up one of his books and threw it at taehyung. "no you fucktard!"

taehyung giggled. "well, i mean. the description does fit..."

jimin rolled his eyes. "no that's not why. it's because when i looked at him, i got that feeling in my chest, y'know? that feeling you get during christmas. when everyone you love is together and are happy. when your family is together and laughing. when you just want to give them everything they want and more. that's the feeling i had in my chest. and my heart just went, 'yeah. he looks like christmas, doesn't he?'" jimin's voice died down to a whisper as he looked away from the younger boy.

taehyung was confused, though. when he looked at jeongguk he didn't see christmas. he didn't see anything really. he just saw a beautiful boy with a beautiful smile who made taehyung laugh and fed him really good sandwiches. he didn't see christmas.

"i don't see any of that when i look at jeongguk...." he said this rather solemnly.

jimin sighed.

"you can't love others if you cannot love yourself, taehyung."

taehyung dwelled on that for a bit.

"well, i don't hate myself..."

jimin turned to taehyung. his cheeks were wet, and taehyung didn't really know why.

"but do you love yourself?"

nasty boy, nasty boy, nasty boy.

"yes." he lied.

dirty boy, dirty boy, dirty boy.