-_-10-_-

taehyung wasn't satisfied. he wasn't used to feeling like this. what he was used to doing was his job, his occupation, his source of income.

he was used to putting a dick in his mouth and getting paid. nothing more, nothing less.

and in all honesty, burying his head in jeongguk's neck and kissing his hand, was probably where he should've drawn the line.

or maybe when he tried to succumb his urges to touch jeongguk more, and more and more, by rubbing one off in a bathroom stall.

yet even after he came (twice) he still wanted more, and more, and more.

he wanted jeongguk and he hated it.

so, he waited in the boy's locker room for his knight and shining armor. or rather his dick's knight in shining armor because damn, he was going to get blue balls if jeongguk didn't come soon.

it was obvious that jeongguk had gym, i mean look at him. that, and once when taehyung was blowing the gym teacher, he was rambling about how he wanted jeongguk to try out for football or something, because he was ripped.

taehyung licked his lips, thinking about getting jeongguk's hands on him. the doors opened, and in came the dark haired boy. taehyung all but pounced and dragged him somewhere they wouldn't be bothered.

and that's how we got here, taehyung sitting on jeongguk's lap, legs encircling his waist as jeongguk palms him through his jeans.

taehyung's head was thrown back, and he bit his lip in a poor attempt to quiet his moans. after all, he's the only one that has ever gotten the privilege to touch himself. and now here was jeongguk, unzipping his pants and leaning forward to kiss his neck.

"you look so pretty, taehyung. so pretty for me..." he muttered onto his skin, and taehyung shuddered.

as jeongguk removed taehyung from his briefs, he bit down, and taehyung let out a loud, wavering moan.

apparently, he liked a bit of pain.

"do you do this often, taehyung? do you touch yourself?"

taehyung nodded frantically, leaning forward to wrap his arms around jeongguk's neck as his hand quickened in pace.

the room was filled with the sound of the slapping of skin in skin and taehyung's breathy moans.

"what do you think about taehyung? tell me..."

taehyung didn't answer, instead moaning into jeongguk's neck, biting down as another poor attempt to silence himself.

everyone else probably knew already anyways.

jeongguk's hand stopped, and taehyung wanted to cry.

"you've been rude lately, taehyung. calling me a little bitch after i made you fucking food. and now your refusing to answer a fucking question? don't be a selfish whore, taehyungie."

tae tried to rock his hips up into jeongguk's hand, but was stopped when both of his hands held his hips down, his cock left with nothing to rub against.

"y-you jeonggukkie." he sobbed "i-i think... of you..." he pulled his head away from jeongguk's shoulder, making eye contact with the boy.

jeongguk was smirking.

"what do you think about, tae?" he whispered. his right hand returned to taehyung's abandoned length, but didn't move. instead, he squeezed, and taehyung felt tears start to roll down his cheeks.

"y-yo-" taehyung took a deep breath, his voice was quivering. "riding... r-riding your th-thighs, jeonggukkie"

it's true. jeongguk had some of the thickest thighs that taehyung has ever seen, and had always wondered what it would be like to have one between his thighs. to rock himself on it while jeongguk watched.

jeongguk shot up like a bullet, his hands taking purchase on the backs of taehyung's thighs before pressing him into a wall, propping a leg in between taehyung's legs.

"what are you waiting for?" he breathed "ride it."

jeongguk dropped taehyung's legs, leaving taehyung to rock back and forth in jeongguk's thigh.

the denim on his sensitive member was slightly painful, but taehyung loved it. his breath picked up pace as he rutted against jeongguk, his hands sliding down the length of jeongguk's abdomen. however, jeongguk had different plans as he grabbed taehyung's wrists and pinned them above his head.

"je-jeongguk... i'm ab- about to..." jeongguk raised his leg up higher before attacking his neck again.

"do it, taehyungie. do it for me"

he came with a loud moan before going limp against jeongguk, who was still placing open mouthed kisses over a few bites that he placed.

he lifted his head up, bringing a face to taehyung's cheeck.

"are you okay, tae?"

taehyung gave a weak nod, slumping against jeongguk's shoulder once more. he gave a small, 'fuck' before picking himself up and dragging his jeans back on. turning around, he saw strings of white on jeongguk's shirt and jeans.

"oh fuck, jeonggukkie i am so, so sorry." he said, rushing over to try to wipe him off.

"no, it fine, taehyung." jeongguk sighed, grabbing taehyung's hands before they could rub the drying semen in more. "i have to change for gym anyways."

taehyung's eyes went wide. "but what about after? we still have two hours left of school."

"i have a hoodie i can wear don't worry." he lifted his hand to ruffle taehyung's hair, but stopped mid air, before turning around to leave.

"i guess i owe you another blowjob then, huh?" taehyung asked.

jeongguk stopped right as he placed a hand on the stall door. he turned his head and shot him a cheesey grin.

"we can work something out."

and then he left.