-_-2-_-

jeon jeongguk swore up and down that he was definitely, no doubt in his mind, a solid 99.9999999% heterosexual. however that tiny 0.0000001% was the effect of none other than kim taehyung.

everyone in his school knew taehyung. perhaps not by name, yet by his interesting occupation.

kim taehyung was the school's notorious 'bj boy'. now, taehyung had enough decency to not let any cock, no matter the length or girth, get any where near his nether regions. however, his mouth was always open for business.

"why do you always stand up for him?" yoongi questioned. it was after fourth period, and the trio were making their way to lunch. they had always asked him for his adoration to the school's whore, but jeongguk always found a way to avoid the question.

he gave a grunt, adjusting his backpack strap on his shoulder. jimin rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath that went along the lines of 'poor, closeted gukkie.'

almost everyone with a cock, gay or straight, had gotten the good succ™ from the pretty boy. and probably in every corner of the school. even teachers gotten the blow underneath their desks during their lectures.

jeongguk hated it.

yeah... okay, jeongguk had never really struck up a conversation with taehyung. however he's seen his smile, blinding and bright. he's heard his laugh, deep and surreal.

and once, they held eye contact for a solid 5.43 seconds. jeongguk knows. he counted.

jeongguk was jealous, angry, and horny when it came to taehyung. like any classic teenage boy would be.

they sat down at their designated table, all the way in the back. jimin, of course, took purchase on yoongi's lap. jeongguk suppressed the urge to double over and spill his guts onto the floor.

he opened his mouth once to try and defend the school's whore, yet shut it. cinfused by his friends' wide eyes looking somewhere past his shoulder, he turned around to follow their line of sight.

there, sauntering over over to them, hips swaying and a sadistic smirk, came none other than jeongguk's wet dreams.

kim taehyung.

they locked eyes for 7.34 seconds (jeongguk counted again) before he made his way to the table, plopping down at a seat.

"jimin, when I said, 'let me copy your homework, you little bitch,' i meant your completed homework. not the first three answers."

jeongguk felt his mouth water as he imagined seeing the top of taehyung's head between his thighs as he sucked him dr-

what, the fuck?

"bold of you to assume that i even do the homework, taehyungie..." jimin chuckled.

park fucking jimin knew taehyung and hadn't even bothered to mention it to jeongguk. he even gave him a cute nickname. a fucking cute. nickname.

okay, jimin. jeongguk thought. i see where your loyalty lies...

taehyung slammed his head on the table, giving out a strangled noise that seemed somewhere near either a squalling elephant, or a very angry dog. jeongguk wasn't sure.

"but i can't give the suck to mrs.abbot! she doesn't have a dick! my grades gonna go down farther than my knees." he wailed.

jeongguk just sat there awkwardly, watching the scene unfold. he was already having a hard time functioning, but jesus must be very angry with him. taehyung just had to lift his head from the table, resting his chin on the cool surface, and give a small,

"oh, hi jeonggukkie, m'taehyung"

he was going to strangle jimin.