_-_25_-_

"taehyung..."

taehyung looked up to meet eyes with jeongguk. he smiled softly, feeling his face heat up. jeongguk was currently sitting between his legs, grabbing at the hem of his shirt (taehyung's was removed only moments prior.)

"are you sure you want to do this?" taehyung gave a nod, watching jeongguk lift his shirt, revealing a sculpted body underneath.

beautiful.

taehyung leant up on his elbows, running a hand down jeongguk's abdomen. jeongguk leant down, pressing a soft, intimate kiss to taehyung's lips. taehyung, of course, had no intent on keeping it innocent and chaste.

jeongguk groaned, leaning down until he was lying down on top of taehyung. taehyung could feel jeongguk's cock rub against his leg, causing taehyung to remember just how big he was.

yes, taehyung had sucked dick of many sizes, some that even rival jeongguk's own. but the difference to all of those cocks that we're down taehyung's throat and the one that was currently grinding against his thigh was simple.

taehyung's never had a cock up his ass. shit, he's never really had anything up his ass besides a few fingers.

"jeongguk..." taehyung's voice was breathy, "jeongguk, listen to me." jeongguk hummed,  moving to taehyung's neck, biting before giving his skin a supple suck. he wanted to make sure that he covered taehyung up in pretty pinks and purples.

"jeongguk i've never done this before."

silence.

jeongguk went still. a beat passed, and then another.

oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

jeongguk hummed again, as if seeking confirmation.

"jeongguk, i'm a virgin."

the face jeongguk gave him when he picked his head up and out of his neck was priceless.

"what in the ever living fuck, do you mean you're a virgin?"

taehyung gave a small, shy smile while avoiding eye contact.

"just 'cause stuff has gone down one of my holes doesn't mean that it's been in... uh...my other one."

jeongguk sighed, rolling over and off taehyung. he brought up his palms and started rubbing his face, groaning softly.

"i'm not having you loose your virginity to me,"

taehyung sat up and scoffed, prepared to say something along the lines of,

'dont be fucking selfish, jeon.'

or

'fuck you and your tiny dick.'

(the last one being a lie, of course.)

yet he was cut off with more words from the boy.

"at least not like this."

taehyung went still, and he felt his heart do a thing. he wasn't quite sure what...but it felt like it was doing cartwheels in his chest, or like he just went down a steep hill way too fast.

jeongguk turned to look at him, and there was something in his eyes that taehyung couldn't place. they looked... sparkly. and not sparkly as in he was going to cry, but as though he was having a staring contest with the stars, if the stars were taehyung.

sparkly.

"w-well why not?"

taehyung was caught off guard by jeongguk's pretty eyes and kind words.

jeongguk sighed again.

"when i lost my virginity, it was to some girl who's name i didn't know. it was at a party, i was drunk, and things happened." he shifted so he was on his side, holding taehyung's face. "i don't know where she is, or anything. but she will always have that peace of me."

jeongguk placed a kiss to taehyung's forehead.

"i want it to be special with you, taehyung. i don't know if you'll even bother to look at me after tonight, but i still wouldn't want to take that from you without it being special."

taehyung wasn't sure when, but he could feel tears prick at his eyes. swiftly, to make sure jeongguk wouldn't see, he turned around, grabbing jeongguk's arm and slinging it over him. he felt his cheeks get wet from the onslaught of tears cascading down them. either jeongguk didn't notice, or he didn't pester him about it.

"i will always remember you, jeon jeongguk."

___