Chapter 43~ christmas party part 1

Hey everybody sorry about not updating in forever
Again.
++++
Amberly's pov
++++
River ends up sleeping at my house for the next couple of weeks because the government won't let him with his father and he's too young to live by himself.

Slipping on a pair of red and white stripped stockings I look at the time. 8:45. 15 minutes until we had to leave. I pull my black pumps over my heels then gaze at myself in the mirror. River insisted I wore the 'slutty' elf costume, which was a low cut crop top with a connecting skirt. My whole back was open which I was hoping for the house to not be freezing cold. I frown.

This costume made my hips look big.

A knock comes from behind my door indicating it was time to leave. I walk towards the door and smile when I see River wearing a Christmas themed hat and a tacky sweater. He claimed to be called 'Grandma's Christmas closet'.

"So Carter's on his way to pick us up if you want to eat something before it would be"-" River I'm not your baby girl I know what to do," I roll my eyes at his over protectiveness.

"But last time," his voice hushes when I shoot him a glare. The doorbell rings cutting away the awkward silence. I open the door to see Carter wearing a green polo sweater. It takes me a while for me to know what he is.

"I'm a Christmas tree," he sighs.

"And you totally lack in creativity," I smirk.

"Well don't you look hot," he returns my rudeness with a smirk making River punch him in the arm.

"Let's go 'Christmas tree'" River pushes Carter through the door.

+++++
When I get there I should have known how many girls were going to dress up like slutty elves. We make our way threw trying to find Birdie for Carter. We walk around in circles about five times before we spot the girl.

She's wearing a bra covered that is covered in holly and short sorts that rid so high up her butt its a thong. She sees us and walks over, directly to Carter.

"Hey baby,"she purrs I to his ear as she wraps a piece of his hair around his finger. She takes a moment and studies Carter's costume. "This is a costume party."

"Ya I'm a Christmas tree," he mumbles.

"Christmas tree my ass. Let's go upstairs I'm sure I can find you a costume that's better then that," she leads him upstairs. While they make their way up Carter turns back and fist pumps the air.

"He thinks he's gonna go further then making out with her tonight," River whispers in my ear as soon as they are out of our sight. I nod.

"Well by the looks of what Birdie was wearing they are gonna be up there for a long time," I say walking away from the bottom of the steps.

++++
Hahahaha short chapter but I wanted to publish something for you guys
Taylor