Chapter 25~ RED

Hiiiiiiiii got nothing to say so

Taylor.

++++

River's pov

++++

Amberly storms away from me. I turn and follow her. I easily catch up. I grab her hand, she slaps it away.

"Get you're hands off me!" She yells.

"Amberly let me explain," I plead.

"Really you man whore," she rolls her eyes.

"Did it look like I enjoyed that. She forced me,"

"My the way you're hands went up her shirt, I bet there was other places you'd want to be exploring," she mumbles the rest and walks away from me. I huff and drop my shoulders. I really screwed this up. The perfect girl slips from my arms like that.

The bell rings meaning next period which means geography with Amberly.

Shit.

I walk to my class head down, defeated.

++++

Amberly's pov

++++

I walk to my next class, realizing it's a dead end.

Geography with River. You've got me be kidding me.

I chose a seat at the back not wanting to talk to anybody. I scribble all over my blank paper with my pen drawing a cloud of nothing. River walks in his eyes drift to mine, we lock glances but I look away. He takes the last seat which is two in front of me.

I stare at the front, not paying attention to our teacher. Instead I'm paying attention to someone else. River. He runs his hair every five minutes.

How sexy. Stop stop.

He doesn't look my way for the whole class and after on our way to lunch he goes a different direction then me.

Good for him.

When I approach the caf I see Marlee waving at me, I give her a weak smile. She for as sensing something wrong she quickly walk to me.

"Waterfall now," she grabs me by the shirt and drags me behind her. When we get there she stares at me right in the eyes. "Spill."

"River and I got in a fight." I mumble.

"More?"

"I saw him kissing Shay." I have to fight back tears as I say it, instead I bit my lower lip making it bleed.

"Real dick move. I'm real sorry Amberly. Maybe he just wasn't the right guy you see we should of expected this. Last year he dated Elise and Skylar,"

"Marlee, we haven't broken up. All we need to do is clear a few things and I don't know I just hope it doesn't end," I enter the school before she can say more about Elise and Skylar.

++++

I take a ride with Marlee home. I run straight to my room.

In a movie I would of hit up the kitchen first grabbing two tubs of ice cream but this isn't a reality show.

I slab the door and cry into my bedspread. Tears flow faster to skin when I realize just a few days ago I was wrapped in the arms of River in my own room. I cry harder. My stomach rumbles in hunger.

Maybe that was that was the reason. Why would a hot boy with a great body want to be dating a fat girl like me?

I wipe my tears and grab my MacBook Pro. And start typing after a few minutes of research I grab a red marker and stand I front of my mirror in my bra and underwear. I whip the lid of the red marker and start drawing lines around my body. I take a step back once I realize I'm done. Now I'm standing I front of a mirror covered red ink. These are my goals. All I need to do is lose weight. And that's what I researched.

Easiest way to lose weight as soon as possible.

And this is where my mission starts.

++++

I actually really enjoyed writing the end of this. This is where the living with Ana part starts kicking in.

Taylor