Chapter 17~ after hours

Hey another chapter XD

Heaven in our headlights by hedley is life

Lol

Bye

Taylor

++++Amberly's pov

++++

River kept staring at me at dinner. It was either:

A) he thought I looked hot.

B) thought I was fat like everybody else.

I shake my head as I strip down into my pjays which include a tank top and the shortest shorts imaginable.

I lie down in bed not being able to fall asleep. Staring at my ceiling I think.

I at least didn't eat anything today.

I see a flash coming from the driveway, making me bolt up straight. Everybody in my house was sleeping. Creeping down the stairs slowly not to wake anyone I head to the front door. When I open it I see a familiar car. The driver walks out and towards me. I shut the door closed.

"River you realize it's midnight. Party's over," I say covering the skin that shows from my clothing.

"I know I'll tell you when we go upstairs," he leads me in his house I pull him back.

"River my family's asleep," I hiss.

"That's why we are going to you're room," I roll my eyes heading upstairs. I silently close my door behind us then sit on my bed.

"Okay speak,"

"My parents were fighting when I got home. I couldn't stay. They were, they were, were screaming about Sasha. Saying who's fault it was. My mom was screaming saying she knew that Sasha was going to die. My dad screaming back saying that my mom is dead weight and doesn't deserve this life. I had no where to go. So I came here," he looks. His blue eyes are a dark navy colour. I embrace him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me, too. We stay like this for a while.

"Amberly I have something to say," Rivers voice is hushed low. I see his face through the darkness. "Since the time you came to my house and stole my remote, I've liked you. I remember freshman year being a complete dick to you. That was probably because I had the smallest crush on you. I was jealous, too. At the time you didn't have a sibling dealing with a disease you didn't know about. I, I have a crush on you Amberly Falls. And I want you to be mine," his eyes have cooled to their regular colour, but they are glossy.

"I have something to Admit River Hills," he smiles at the sound of his name. "You are the toughest boy I've ever met, not just because of those rock hard muscles which are woah, but because you've seen the closest person to you die, you're always thinking you could of done something. And River I want that boy to be mine." Our faces are so close our noses touch. I hear his heart beat through his chest against mine.

"Amberly Falls, will you be my girlfriend,"

"River Hills, of course." After my answer not only are our noses touching but our lips. The room suddenly feels hotter as we kiss. I feel as it's just us nothing else happening. His hands run up my spine giving me chills. I run my thumb against his neck. We are soon lying down on my bed, still in each other's arms kissing. I wish I could stop and relive this moment forever. We break apart but our faces are still against each other.

Soon enough we fall asleep in each other's arms.

++++

OMG so much romance I don't know want to do!!! :o

Hope you like this chapter

Taylor