Chapter 11~ the facts

OMG I'm freaking out 99 views! Almost 100! Thank you all I wouldn't have done it with out all of you!

So before this sounds all cheesy thanks

Taylor

+++++

Amberlys pov

+++++

I try to open my eyes but it's like they're glued together, they won't budge. My body feels numb and I have no idea where I am. The only sense that works is my hearing which isn't much.

"Passed out...."

"You... Sure..."

"I...... No idea...."

"Drugged...."

"Out..... 2 days now...."

Then my eyes snap open. I wake panting and sweating. People come rushing to me.

"Amberly Chelsea Falls is awake," one of the nurses says into a walkie talkie. I'm confused all I remember is the party.

River.

"I need.... River," I'm to weak to say the whole sentence but I think they get the point.

"Tell River Hills he can visit she wants him," the same nurse speaks. I look at my surroundings. I'm in a hospital that's for sure.

My bed is like any regular hospital bed. The room is painted a throw up colour yellow, dead flowers are set in a vintage vase on an old rickety side table. The furniture was the worse. Ugly floral print that had stains of stuff I don't want to know. The room gave me shivers, but the cold melted away when I. Saw the only person I wanted at the moment. The one that could give me answers.

River walked into the room so perfectly I almost fell out of the bed.

How could he do such a thing?

He walked towards the nurses and asked them for privacy they nodded and hurried out the door clicking behind them.

"River..." I squeak, before I could say more River puts a finger on my lips making me melt inside.

"Don't speak you'll tire you're self out," he lays down beside me on the small hospital bed, putting a arm around my waist.

"What"-"I told you not to speak God don't you listen," River cut me off. I nod in answer.

"You know when I said I'm surprised nobody touched you're water I was wrong. Somebody drugged the water, I gave it to you thinking it was fine but it wasn't. Then you left to find Marlee I saw you walk downstairs, but you never made it back up. I found you passed out in you're own throw up. It's all my fault Amberly, it was me that did this," I look into rivers blue eyes. They are filled with tears he doesn't want to let go. He continues speaking.

"I brought you straight to the hospital, and called you're parents. You've been passed out for 2 days," his voice gets quieter then soon it's completely silent when he finishes. I find myself crying into his chest. His head over mine. Something wet drops on my hair and soon enough I know River has shed his tears too.

~

I wake up head spinning and throbbing. I'm alone River has left which makes my heart sink. I get up out of the uncomfortable bed. My legs feel like jello. I hold onto the bed post for support then I take slow steps to the bathroom. I don't even make it. I find myself on the floor in front of a mirror.

I dread looking at myself in the mirror. I see a girl staring back at me, rolls of fat spilling under the hospital gown and her face looking plump and chubby. I scream and burry my face into my palms.

What had happened to me. No way would Coach Marsha want a fat girl on her field hockey team. She would kick me off. I cry harder and scream louder.

I try to get up but my fat legs won't hold all the weight I am. I suddenly feel bloated and fat. I struggle to the bed. As soon as I hit the blankets I break down into a screaming fit. I scream until someone has to stop me.

+++++

Poor Amberly.

Thank you all for 100+ views love you :*

And sorry haven't been on I've been at a cottage and next week I'm going to be gone at a special art camp.

Taylor