Pack on the line

~Veronica's pov

After breakfast with Ben I went back to my room and was told I would be collected later. Why did I act so vulnerable back then?

His touch. His kiss

It drives me Insane. It makes my body ache for more. I can't deny the fact the mate bond had an effect on me and a strong one at that.

As I gazed out my window I saw the snow start to fall. My eyes widened in amazement as I always loved the snow. Me and my dad use to go on snow hikes up the mountains.

It was kinda strange it was snowing in the middle of the year. I opened the window and put my head out being careful not to fall. I gazed down to the very bottom to see the whole garden dusted in snow. The grass looked like a white canvas and the flowers look elegant in their new snowy form.

I put one hand out the window and let the snowflakes fall onto my hand. I could do this all day.

I was to engaged by the snow that I didn't hear the knocks on my bedroom door. The person outside it must have got impatient so they welcomed themselves in. 

"I see you like the snow princess" Bens voice spoke from the door.

I flinched a bit form his voice that I loved and hated at the same time.

I turn round to see him smiling at me whilst watching my every move closely. I think he was still cautious I was going to run away.  As much as I wanted to. I couldn't.  Our new-formed agreement, or should I say blackmail, means I can't run away or else my pack members would be put on the line.

I gave a small smile to him whilst I turned back to the snow. Only then did I realize just how fake that smile really was.

The room fell silent the only sound was the gentle breeze that was outside with the snow. Making it swirl around and fascinate me.

I turned my full attention back to the beautiful nature outside only to feel to warm arms snake around my waist. The once cool feeling I felt from the outside was gone as I was filled but warmth and love from my mate's arms.

"We can go and walk outside if you want. I can tell you really want to baby" Ben said as he planted a kiss on my forehead

"Really?" I questioned creasing the middle of my eyebrows whilst doing so.

I was curious as to why he was letting me go outside. I thought he would keep me locked up.

It's been over a few weeks since the ball when I and everyone else found out I was bens mate. I have yet to see anyone from the games since. 

In a way I almost forgot they were still here. I have been caught up in my own life problems I haven't had time to think about what my friends were up to. 

I knew I would see them when going outside and the gardens were part of the castle the mating games were at.

As I came back from my thoughts I didn't know that Ben had placed me in his lap so I was now facing him and we had little to no space Between us.

Ben started to trace the outlines of my face whilst I try to flinch away. Attempting to do that lead Ben to cup my face in his warm and soft hands.

He comes closer to me until our noses are touching.  He moves closer to my lips.
Is he going to kiss me? Goddess please no

His Lips almost touched mine but before they did he warned me first

"Remember the agreement princess. As my girlfriend you got to kiss me back" he said right before he places his soft lips onto mine.

Like two puzzle pieces fitting together he slowly kisses me as his lips moved softly across my own. The Kiss was full of love and emotion.

I felt him slightly bite down on my bottom lip bringing me back to the current situation.

I'm doing this for the pack. I keep chanting to my self as I begin to kiss Ben back.

He smirks against me and pulls me closer kissing me more passionately which of course I had to respond to.

I hated that I was powerless. I hated that there was nothing I could do to stop this. To stop all the pain he put me thought

Yet I loved it at the same time. As much as I was forcefully kissing him back my body just always reacted to him this way.

As we kissed we pulled apart to gasp for air as I clutched onto his shirt which clings tightly to his well-toned body.

"Oh Ve.  You always seem to amaze me" Ben said whilst looking into my eyes.

"What do you mean" I question him confused

"You act so tough but really deep down. Your just one big softy" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine

I look at him whilst squinting my eyes slightly at him letting him know I wasn't happy about his comment.

Ben just laughed at me and dragged me towards my clothes.

As we entered the room Ben went on a search as I seated my self on one of the many sofas In this huge wardrobe.

Minutes later Ben returned with a coat. Hat and gloves in his hands. I stood up and Ben helped me put them all on. I looked into the mirror and slightly smiled when I saw how cozy and cute I looked in the outfit

He adjusts my hat which was almost covering my eyes and zips up my coat.

"Aww you look, adorable princess. It's the first time I have seen you where something you don't look intimidating in" Ben laughs at me

I turn around on my heels away from the mirror to face him

"Hey I'm not intimidated" I argued back with him trying to contain my rising smile

"Whatever you say princess" he winked at me whilst grabbing my hand heading over to his room to get ready. 

—————————————-

So I'm on half term from school so I will have some more time to write 💜💜💜

I gave loads of other ideas for stories that I hope to start.  I plan to finish this book soon as I have lots of free time now