Treated diffrent ?

[ Veronica's pov]

Going downstairs the massive halls to the library after finishing my breakfast I couldn't help but admire the stunning artwork on the walls.

They have all sorts of different colours that made them really appealing to the eye.

I decided to go to the library to start to plan out my escape out of the palace, as the mating games activities were taking place within the next week.

I had to admit it wasn't going to be easy to plan this and succeed with the plan as I'm doing this all by my self. My friends had decided to all make their own escape plans as it would be a lot harder for us all together

I wasn't sure about everyone else but I was already feeling trapped in these mating games as there were so many rules

Where we can and can not go and also what time we had to get out of bed. I wasn't use to being told what to do and I enjoyed living a free life with no one controlling me.

After a while of walking I came to the library door. Although I really wanted to go to the main library that was in the restricted areas for royals only.

As I went through the Library it had a cute and cozy feeling to it with small lights everywhere to light up the room but not too much it blinded you.

There was lots of little seating areas and tables to ready your books on. It was a rather cute and small library and I really like it.

I started to walk around the room looking for the type of books I would need in order to help me plan. Skimming my hand across the edges of the books I felt calm and relaxed with the quietness.

Until I get out of here I will definitely be coming here again. I thought to my self as I continued my search among the books

[ a few hours later ]

I had been sat at the table with books surround me for a few hours now. I had got quite a solid plan and I was rather impressed with my self due to the fact I did it all by my self.

As I found out yesterday the back gate would be my best option to escape. I found out that between the times of 2-4 pm and also 11-12 pm is when there were no guards around the gate.

I saw this as my perfect opportunity to escape as no one would be there to stop me.

The only last problem I had to solve was how to get into the gardens.  The guards seem very strict about us going outside.

I heard the door begin to open and I started to freak out. With just one glance it was obvious what I was trying to do and I had no time to pack things away.

I just stared at the door as is open more and more until a person came walking through it

Letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding I felt my fear slowly decrease as I saw Ben walk through the door. Or as I nicknamed him 'princy'

"Well is it isn't Veronica. And what brings you into the Library?" Ben asked me as he rose one eyebrow up at me

Since I already told him my plan I wasn't worried that he saw me planning my escape

"Well I was just planning my escape you know. And just to let you know it's quite a good one if I Do say so my self"

"Oh really?  And you are telling me this because?" Ben replied with a smirk on his face

" well I can trust you right?  You don't care about the games either so it doesn't bother you that I'm escaping right?"

I looked at Ben with confusion. He was just looking at me almost as if he is trying to think of what to say