Y-you like me?

*Will's pov*

"Hey Nico? Can I talk to you in private?" I asked him, after we left the infirmary.

"Um, yeah. Sure." He said. We made our way towards the Hades cabin in total silence.

"So Solace, what do you want to talk about?" Nico asked, once we got inside.

I gulped. "Well...I need to tell you something really important."

"Okay?"

"We've been friends for awhile now..."

"That's correct."

"and well, I like you..."

"I sure hope so. We are best friends"

"No.....I like like you. More than friends"

Nico's eyes widen, face red as a tomato. He looked down at his shoes, like it's the most interesting thing in the world. A long awkward silence fell between us. I never knew I could hate the quite so much. I started to fiddle with my camp beaded necklace. I do that when I'm anxious. Finally, Nico spoke.

"Y-you like me?" He said, quietly. He looked up at me with hope in his eyes.

I nod.

Nico smiled, but then frowned. "T-this isn't a joke is it?"

"No. Who would joke about that?"

"I don't know. b-but you like me. you really like me."

"Yes. do you like me?"

Nico nods, getting closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my chest. I chuckled, wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer to me. Nico was so adorable.

"Nico, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of fucking course, I will."

"Language, mister."

Nico rolls his eyes. "Shut up."

~

The next day, I woke up in the Hades cabin. Nico had his face buried into my chest. It was the most adorable thing ever! But I had to go back to the infirmary.

"Nico," I shake him. "I have to get up."

"Nooo!" He whined, he hugged me tightly. I chuckle,  pulling him up with me. He whined again. 

"Come on, sunshine. You can come with me."

"Fiiiinneee." 

He was so cute when he's tired. He's cute all the time. Gods, I'm glad he's my boyfriend.

~

I walk into the room Keith was staying in, seeing him awake, talking to Lance.

"Hey Will!" Lance said. I gave him a smile. Then, I turn my attention to Keith.

"It's nice to see you awake. How do you feel?"

"Tired." He responded.

Nico chuckled. I roll my eyes.

"We brought some clothes to change in. I don't think you want to be in your armor thing."

Nico hands Keith the clothes and we exit, Lance following us.

~

a/n: WHAT UP BITCHES!!! i'm back writing this fic again. this was going to be discontinued, since i haven't been into VLD anymore, but i was rereading this story and wanted to continue it.