2: Who killed The King?

Being A King is not easy... do you want toㅡ”

“No, Mother. Let me be.” Lazarus said to his frightened Mother Queen Emmaline, as they grief over King Leonardo’s death. He died being assassinated inside the Throne Room, which remain complete mystery.

“H-how could it be... Who killed him?” Lallaina cried. Hinding-hindi nila mapa-patawad, kung sino man ang gumawa nito sa kanilang ama.

Stop crying Lallaina, if i found out who that killer is, i’ll definitely put his head on spike.” Lazarus swore angrily, but his voice was a lot softer than someone who was angry should sound.

“A Vampire, is a creature from folklore that subsists by feeding on the vital essence generally in the form of blood of the living

“A Vampire, is a creature from folklore that subsists by feeding on the vital essence generally in the form of blood of the living. In European folklore, vampires are undead creatures that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighborhoods they inhabited while they were alive. Vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures; the term vampire was popularized in Western Europe after reports of an 18th-century mass hysteria of a pre-existing folk belief in the Land and Kingdom of Altair that in some cases resulted in corpses being staked and people being accused of vampirism.”

So what do you think, is it A Vampire?” Arvid sighed before getting out of the couch and walked towards Argus.

“Maybe.” Argus smart-mouthed back. “Don’t dare to find out. Curiosity kills.”