6: Two different worlds encounter

As the Castle's door opened, a very angelic lady walked throughout and caught Raven's(Perseus) eye. She had hair as bright as gold, skin as white as snow, eyes as blue as the azure ocean, and lips as red as rose. Lallaina, together with her family(King Lazarus, Queen Emmaline and Arvid), came to announce about the incoming Royal Ball. It was time for the King to find a bride. All of the young ladies in the land were invited to come. They all squealed in delight. They would wear their most beautiful gown and fix their hair extra nice hoping fot the King to like them.

As the announcement went on, Raven couldn't help but wonder what her name is. Every once in a while, he just felt like wanting their eyes to meet so he could find himself lost in them again, but there was no way he was going to let his guard down and let a mission like this surpass him all because of one lady who managed to steal his heart with just one look.

He sighed avoiding her eyes, “Who is she?” asked to his brother, Hisham with a rather clueless expression.

“Seriously, what’s up with you? stop playing dumbㅡyou’re one of the warriors of house cantwell.” realization slowly bringing a flush to his face.

“I traveled back in time.” said to himself.

ㅡㅡ

“Excuse me!” A high pitch voice sang, as soon as Raven roam around silently. thinking “why do something like this have to happen? unbelievable.”

“Who are you? and why are you here?” he took a deep breath. it’s her. the apple of his eye.

Are you really asking me that? i meanㅡ oh, no, nevermind. i was looking for my cat, i wonder where did it go.” she shrugged.

“I- i don’t know..”

“I see. w-well, okay.. ...thankyou” she said with a soft, overwhelmed voice while looking at their-very-own-warrior weirdly. “did he lost his memories?” then, awkwardness a few seconds later, made her decide to leave.

“Wait!”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to the royal ball?”

“Ofcourse, because i’m the princess.” she chuckled.

“What’s your name?”

“Silly, my name is Lallaina. and you’re our warriorㅡfunniest among them all; Raven Warde.”