3.9 "I'm Not Scared"

Start from the beginning

Dean looked at me "you know what? Screw the Mark, let's just kill him"

Metatron "boy, he really is a mess"

Me "Careful, Metatron. or you're gonna find out who is more brutal, Dean with the Mark or me with Alastair's gene's running through my veins"

Metatron rolled his eyes "who knew the Mark was so toxic? Well, actually, i did. You know it is going to own you sooner than later"

Me "so how do we get rid of it?"

Metatron "what, just like that? Social hour's over?"

I nodded "Yes, and now we're moving on to our keynote speaker. "

Dean "which is you. With us asking the questions. And me taking the personal pleasure of carving the answers out of you"

Metatron gulped "just, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there, badass. Lighten up. Why do you just assume i'm not gonna be helpful?"

Me "Because you're a piece of shit"

Metatron "but i'm your piece of shit. I have a special place in my non-heart for you both and the tree you call your brother. To which end, ta-da. I would be tickled to help you pop this biblical zit. To do it, you are gonna need one specific thing"

He smiled "Your old bud, the First Blade"

I looked at Dean who tensed. 

Then I shook my head "what?"

Metatron laughed "As i said, ain't life a bitch?"

In the control room. 

I shook my head "not happening. You just massacred  a bunch of people, and that's when the Blade was nowhere around. And now you wanna be in contact with it?"

Dean "we don't know that i have to be in contact with it. All we know is we need it"

Me "that's what he said. but we don't  know what he wants us to do"

Dean "a step at a time, all right? we play it safe, we learn what the spell is, how it works and keep the Blade out of my hands"

Me "Are you sure this isn't the Mark speaking through you? Why would we trust anything that guy says?"

Dean shook his head "i don't trust Metatron"

Me "Then what?"

Dean "the Blade without me is useless. The Blade with me is trouble for him"

Me "what does he want?"

Dean "i don't know. but if we weren't willing to take a shot, what was the point of bringing him here?"

then he took his phone out and called someone.

Outside of a bar. 

Crowley asked shocked "you want me to do what?"

Sam "we need you to bring back-"

Crowley "bring back the Blade? i don't think so"

Dean "no, no, just retrieve it and hang onto it until we need it"

Crowley asked me "you, princess, you're the sane one of you three. You onboard with this?"

I shook my head "no but we don't have a choice"

Crowley shook is head "insane. you want me to procure the most dangerous weapon on the planet for Dean Winchester the man who goes mental every time he touches it.I thought you wanna go for beer, catch a film"