Chapter 26: Die For You

"Hi, papa." Baelfire said. "We need your help."

Rumplestiltskin slowly walked towards his son cautiously.

"Bae... You don't want to be around them. It's not safe."

"Save it." Pharrell interrupted. "He chose to come here with us because we're keeping him safe. Now, I know you must be very shocked right now, but so are the rest of us. Half of the universe was just disintegrated by a man named Thanos. And if you want to continue on with your life and live with your son again, we'll need your help with this."

Baelfire pleaded with him. "Please. I want to save the world. Don't you?"

Rumplestiltskin sighed. "Bae-"

"You've captured so many people just to give them repercussions for their powers. That's not right. You started the deal, and you need to keep it that way. You can't change it. Please. Help us."

"We've lost friends, and family. I'm sure you know how that feels." Abel chimed in.

"Yes." He whispered. "I do."

"All you need to do is repair the 6 Infinity Stones, and everything will be back to normal."

Rumple hung his head. "Ok. I'll help you on one condition. You never come here again unless you're needed. And Bae stays with me."

Bae gasped. "But Papa-"

"You're my son. You need to be at home."

"They're my friends. Let me see them at least a few days a month."

Baelfire's father looked at him with love, and said, "Fine. You can visit them, but you must come back."

"I promise." Baelfire agreed.

For the first time in a while, The Dark One smiled genuinely. "Where do I start?" He asked.

"Thanos destroyed half of the universe with a snap of his fingers inside a gauntlet holding the stones." Thor started. "He destroyed the stones the same way."

"With your power, you should be able to reverse what my father did." Nebula informed.

Rumple thought for a while. It took him a long time before saying, "I think I can do it. It'll just take me a little time to recover. But since I'm immortal, it won't kill me. It will only drain my power."

"Well, how do y-you even d-do this?" Bill asked doubtfully.

"My dagger is the key. In the ground, a keyhole will open. But... I'm afraid I can't recover the stones without a key."

"A key? I've got a key!" Ven piped up. He materialized his keyblade and held it up.

Terra held his out too.

"Well then... I'll need some light, and some darkness."

"Wait, darkness?" Terra repeated. "Aren't you dark?"

"Yes, but my dagger is being used. I can't use any magic until it's released from its hold."

"Well, can't you use Gesaffelstein?"

"Gesaffelstein..." Rumple muttered under his breath.

"Papa, please release him. He's all we've got, and you've got him locked up. Remember what I said? You need to right your wrongs."

The man frowned sadly and lifted his hand. Gesaffelstein appeared, human. Alive.

"G!" Pharrell shouted.

He and Abel ran towards their friend and hugged him.

"Salut, Abel. Pharrell."

"Are you ok?"