Rvb S12 E10 "Cloak and Dagger"

All is quiet, until the front door burst open with an exhausted Author trudging with a large hiking bag on his back.

Author: I've made it!

He slips his bag off and collapses onto the floor, letting out exhausted breaths and staring at the ceiling. Though his view quickly gets replaced by Tex with her arms crossed, while shaking her head.

Tex: Twenty eight days with no new chapter tssk-tssk-tssk.

Author: (Groans) God dammit Tex!

The Author stands up and gives Tex a tired look.

Author: Can't I go through one month without you kicking my jingle bells? I've already have to deal with that stupid writers block following me.

The Author points his thumb behind him where a man wearing a top hat and a mask with a crossed out pen symbol, leaning against the doorway.

Writers block: You can't resist me forever~

The door slams on his face by the Author.

Author: I told you to stop stalking me! I swear I'll get a restraining order!

Tex simple stares at the scene with a creeped out expression.

Tex: You know what, I think that's more then enough punishment.

The Author sighs with relief.

Author: Thank you. Honestly I was not in the mood to get pummelled again.

The Author walks past Tex and heads to his room down the hallway, the sound of a door opening is heard with the Author yelling back to Tex.

Author: WHY IS MY ENTIRE ROOM COVERED WITH CUPS FILLED WITH WATER!?

Tex snaps her fingers in realisation.

Tex: I knew I forget something!

Author: OH GOD ITS NOT WATER!!!

F.A.C Outpost 37
Back to the Blood Gulch Crew standing between the doorway with Wade and Zeta back on their feet from their hug.

Leo: Hold up, let me see if I'm hearing this right. So the Feds aren't a knock-off evil empire, but are actually just as helpless as the New Republic?

Tucker: But weren't they evil though!

Donut: Well, we thought you were being brainwashed by terrorists!

Grif: Terrorists? Our soldiers are a bunch of harmless morons!

Sarge: Your soldiers?

Zeta: Yeah, they promoted us all to Captains.

Wade: Captains? So what, you have your own ship?

Caboose: Even better! We're got our own pirate crew.

Simmons: What he means exactly is they gave us squads.

Caboose: (Quietly) Blue Team for life.