Rvb S12 E2 "Hit and Run"

In the living room of the Authors house, Tex is sitting on the couch with her legs resting on the coffee table. She's currently watching TV, specifically watching a... strange advertisement.

TV: As our planet heats up, mankind is suffering, suffering in his jocks. This is Glo-Ball warming-

Tex switches the TV off.

Tex: Pfftt, men... the only suffering their "jocks" will feel is each individual knuckle of mine, making scrambled eggs. I'm sure that orange fatass knows from experience.

Tex glances at the wall to see a calendar showing it's the 30th of August.

Tex: What's it been now? Forty six days since, without a update? Seems like I've got to save the day again.

Tex stands up and pulls out a leash and collar with the words "Owned by Texas" stitched on it.

Tex: Welp, guess this calls for extreme humiliation then. Sometimes I think he's just asking for this... speaking of him, I haven't seen him this whole time.

Tex makes her way through the house, until reaching a door leading into the Authors "lair". Instead of knocking like any sensible human, Tex kicks down the door.

Tex: Alright wake up! I told you if you pull this shit again, I'd make you wear a collar- ....What. The. Fuck?

The entire room was a mess, pizza boxes scattered the room, the room smelt like a public bus and their was a large pile of work sheets in the middle of the room.

Tex: ....this would explain why there's a pizza delivery guy, knocking on the door everyday.

Tex looks around the room, spotting a pizza stuck to the ceiling.

Tex: How?

Looking down she spots a leg poking out from beneath the pile of paper work. She grabs ahold of it and yanks out the Author from the pile.

Author: Tex is that you? What year is this? Is half-life 3 finally out?

Tex: Same year and no. You look like shit.

Author: Tell me something new.

Tex: Why is there a pizza on the ceiling?

Author: Physics question.

Tex: Ok...

Author: Any particularly reason your here?

Tex: I think you know the answer.

Author: I'm not giving you my wallet again.

Tex: Not that you idiot! Also your going to need to head to the bank, but anyway it's about your story.

Author: Oh yeah... oh shit.

Tex: Yeah, shit indeed. So unless you post the next chapter, you'll be wearing a very "lovely" collar.

Author: But the chapter isn't even done yet!

Tex picks him up and drags him over to his computer, forcing him in the chair with Wattpad opened up on the screen.

Tex: Then you better start writing.

The Author stares at the screen for a moment, before his face falls onto the keyboard.

Tex: (Sighs) I swear you just can't get anything done can you-

Tex goes quiet as she stares at the screen with a fully written out chapter.