Rvb S12 E8 "Thin Ice"

New Republic Headquarters
Palomo and Bitters stand a few feet away from a row of cones lined up on a concrete barrier. Bitters fires a shot and misses a cone. Ethan and Jensen are seen watching their training session from the sidelines.

Palomo: Missed.

Bitters fires again.

Palomo: Missed.

Bitters fires yet again.

Palomo: Missed.

Bitters halts his firing and glances at Palomo.

Bitters: Palomo, I know when I miss!

Bitters fires for the fourth time.

Palomo: Are you missing on purpose?

Bitters: Oh alright, that's it!

Bitters drops his gun, tackling Palomo and begins to beat him up, while the two shout at each other.

Palomo: Ow! Ow! Ow! It was a legitimate question!

Bitters: Am I missing now?!

Ethan and Jensen stare at the two as a sigh comes out from Jensen.

Ethan: Can't they not keep their hands to themselves for one minute?

Jensen: Nope. Might want to stop it again.

Ethan let's out a disappointed sigh, while walking over to the two fighting with the intention to break it up. Smith and Racheal come walking up and approach Jensen, standing beside her who in return looks at the two.

Smith: Well, we spoke with Kimball.

Bitters and Palomo stop fighting and turn to listen as Ethan stops walking and turns around to Smith.

Ethan: And?

Racheal lowers her head with disappointment.

Racheal: She's denied the Search and rescue for them.

Palomo and Bitters get off from the ground as Bitters crosses his arms.

Bitters: Yeah well good riddance. They never cared about us anyway.

Jensen: How could you say that? They left because they didn't want us getting hurt.

Bitters: Yeah, well what do you call this? They didn't take us to get shot, but they sure as hell left us to die!

Jensen: (Voice breaks) ...We don't know that, they could come back.

Racheal: Zeta said it herself. The others may have not voiced it, but she promised all of us.

Bitters: And how do we know that's true? What if it's just false hope again?

Ethan: They've never gave us false hope! They told us, they'd help win this war and I believe them.

Bitters: Well they-

Palomo: They'll come back.

Palomo cuts Bitters off as everyone watches him pick his gun back up.

PaIomo: I know they'll come back.

Palomo raises his rifle and takes aim at one of the cones. A shot is fired and hits a cone.

Bitters: Nice shot.

Palomo: Wasn't me

They all hear the sound of a gun reloading and look behind themselves to see Felix, who happens to be the one who shot the cone.