3.3 Speechless

Začať od začiatku

Suddenly someone started playing the piano.

Then there was a girl dressed as Dean standing there and started to sing ""John and Mary, husband and wife, bringing home a brand-new life. His name is Sammy, i'm big brother Dean"

Two girls dressed as Mary and John walked over to a crib with a baby in their arms.

The girl Dean sang "The perfect family or so it seemed. The demon's visits had begun. It believed sam was the chosen one. "

A girl dressed as Azazel showed up and walked over to the crib and took the fake baby out.

The girl Dean sang "it burned my mother and it cursed my brother"

the girl who played Mary stuck her head out behind a cardboard which should show how she was burned alive on the ceiling.

The girl Dean sang "Leaving us in tears. On the road so far. Yeah, the road so far"

The scenery changed to a road and a fake car was moved on stage with another girls sitting in there playing the brothers.

The girl Dean sang "we are in Dad's car. "

Suddenly a girl jumped up "cut. All right. Go talk to the Lighting Department. And i'm gonna talk to Siobhan"

My jaw dropped. I looked at the brothers who were speechless.

Dean "what in the holy hell?"

Sam "there is a case. Probably has something to do with all this"

Me "but what is "all this"?"

Suddenly a girl walked to us "Are you guys from the publisher?I'm Marie, the writer-slash-director. "

Then she pointed at a girl was showed up next to her "This is Maeve, my stage manager. And that was just a dress--mm"

Sam showed her his FBI badge.

Dean and i were about to do the Same thing till Sam stopped us.

Sam "I'm Special Agent Smith. These are my partners, Special Agents Smith and Lucia. "

Dean "no relation."

Sam "We're here to look into the disappearance"

Dean "there is no singing in Supernatural"

Meave "well, this is Marie's interpretation-"

Dean nodded "ha. Well, i mean, if there was singing, you know--and that's a big "if ". if there was singing, it would be classic rock". not this Andrew Floyd Webber crap."

Sam "Andrew Lloyd Webber"

Dean "what?"

Marie "Well, you know, we do sing a cover of "Carry On Wayward Son" in the second act"

Sam grimaced "Really?"

Dean and i said in unison "It's a classic"

Sam nodded, shocked before going back to normal "right. Anyways, we're here to talk about the disappearance of Mrs. Chandler. any chance you two saw her before she vanished?"

Marie nodded "Yeah, she left around like, what , 9:30?"

Sam "Any idea where she would be headed that time of night?"

Maeve "a bar. Or a liquor store. both"

Sam "wow. Really?"

Marie "she had a nasty divorce last year. Most of the time, she's sipping on her, uh, grown -up juice or passed out. Usually in that order"