"Nah." I shake my head. "It just annoys me how you much you think of yourself." I laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Colby asks, and sits up straight.

"You think your the shit. Your really not. Going around fucking girls and getting into fight daily doesn't make you the shit you think you are. It just makes you a dick." I spit, and he laughs.

"Ouch." He says sarcastically, and he stands up. We walks up to me so that he's inches from me, and he glares into my eyes.

"Hey, whats going on?" Kaylee walks in.

"She's mine. The back of her thigh says so." He quietly says through his teeth, and sits back down. I give him a confused look, then I look at Kaylee.

"Nothing much, waiting for you." I answer Kaylee, and she smiles.

"Well, Imma head out if anyone wants to come." She says.

"I'll go." Jake says.

"Me too." I say, and we both walk outside with her to her car.

I get in the seat behind her, and Jake sits in the passengers sit.

"So where are we going exactly?" Jake asks.

"Anywhere that's comes to mind I guess. I just wanna make my last day here fun." She says, and we nod.

"Then let's make it fun." I say.

"And how do we do that?" She asks, and I grin.

"I've got some ideas." I say, and she smiles at me in the mirror.

KAYLEES POV-

My day so far has been a blast. We all watched a movie at the movie theater, got icecream, and went to the mall. At the mall me, Jake, and Ethan ended up getting matching necklaces, which had a safety pin at the end.

We didn't have much time to do stuff, but it was a great few hours. I have to leave in an hour.

"I'll drop you guys off at Coreys house...come to my dads house in an hour cause I'm leaving then." I say, and they nod.

I still can't believe I'm leaving...

I drop them off, and drive off to my dads house to make sure we don't have anything else left to do with the house.

I walk in the door, and walk up the steps.

Empty.

"Hey dad." I say while I look around the empty house. I haven't seen it like this in years.

"How was your day?" He asks, and walks out of the kitchen.

"Good so far...my friends made sure I had fun before I left." I say.

"Colby?" He raises his eyebrows at me, and I shake my head.

"No."

"Good. Hes no good for you. You know that."

"Yeah, I found that out." I say, and roll my eyes.

"I warned you before, and you stayed with him. That's what happens when you don't-"

"Dad, I get it." I cut him off, and he nods.

"Well, make sure you've got everything from your room. I never checked." He says, and I walk off to my room.

It's empty. It still doesn't feel right.

I look around to make sure I didn't miss anything and to get a last look at it.