TWO

"So..are you coming or not?" Elle asks.

"I'm not."

"Why? It's going to be fun! Plus, guys will be all over you."

"What if I don't want guys to be 'all over me'." I mimick her. She rolls her eyes, and gets out of the car.

"Your missing out Kaylee. This is supposed to be the biggest party so far this year. I mean, it's at Corey scherers house!" She trys to convince me but it's doesn't work.

"So what if it's at his house?"

"He's the richest guy at the school! You know that!"

"I don't care how rich he is. I'm not going." I say, crossing my arms.

"Im going to find a way to get you there. Just like I always do." She says, opening the door for me.

"Not this time."

-----

Abby: are you going to Corey's party this weekend?

Kaylee: no I'm not.

Abby: c'mon! Please. It's COREY SCHERERS PARTY! Why wouldn't you want to go?!

Kaylee: Did Elle put you up to this?

Abby: no..

"Kaylee! Class has started. Phone away." I roll my eyes, and put my phone in my pocket.

My teacher goes to his computer, and I shake my head.

"I thought you said class started?" Mr.Laumen snaps his head up.

"It has."

"Then you would be teaching us. Not playing on your computer." Everyone in the class laughs, and Clara punches me in the shoulder.

"Kaylee, shut up." She whispers.

"Enough. Give me more aditude, and you will be seeing the principle."

"For telling you to teach the class? That's fucked up."

"Principles office! Now!" I roll my eyes, and stand up.

Clara laughs, and I flip her off on the way out. I fuckin hate that teacher. And that class.

----

" This is a warning, but next time your going to be sent home. Go back to class."

I simply nod my head, and walk back to class.

When I walk out I see Colby walking in the hall, and I turn my head, trying not to make eye contact.

"Principles office? Again?" He laughs, and I flip him off. He laughs again, and I turn towards him.

"And where are you going?"

"Principles.." I shake my head, and be smirks.

"It's for a pass to leave. Why were you there?" He asks, leaning against the lockers.

"Do u have Mr. Laumen?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah I think I see why." We both laugh, and I walk off.

"Wait. Are you going to Corey's party this weekend?" I stop in my tracks, and turn around. I think about it for a second, and smile.

"I think I might."

"Great, see you there then.. maybe." I smile and walk off to class.

For once he's not being a dick to me. He's been a dick to me since freshman year when we met. Then again he's a dick to everyone. But for some odd reason he's been nice to me since the fight, and I don't know why. I just shrug it off, And walk into the classroom.