TWENTY-EIGHT

I pull into the campsite, and of course the boys are still trying to figure out the tent.

"Are you serious?" I say laughing.

"How about you do it yourself." Sam says, and backs up.

"Bet." I say, and push him out of the way.

I start putting it together, and Sam's jaw drops.

"We could do better." He jokes, as I finish up.

"How do you know how to do this? You hate camping." Jake says.

"My dad used to force me to camp. You and Sam remember." I say, and back up after finishing the tent.

"Oh, yeah." Sam says, and laughs.

I look over, and see that Colby's eyes were glued onto my ass.

"Eyes up kiddo." I say, and instantly get deja vu from the first time we started to talk.

Flashback:

"Thank you Kaylee, now head back to class. Colby, your parents should be on their way. Wait outside my office."

Me and Colby walk out, and he walks in front of me. He turns around, and starts to walk backwards, facing me.

"Sorry bout that. I don't know why you were called down." I shrug, and Colby continues to walk. He sits down outside the office, and I walk past him. I feel his eyes on my ass, and I say:

"Eyes up kiddo." I smile, and he snaps his head up at me. I shake my head, and walk to class.

End of flashback.

The boys laugh, and I shake my head.

"Okay, let's go swimming now." Colby says to the group.

"We're gonna get set up, you can go." Sam says.

"Kaylee, can you go with me?" Colby asks.

"Let's go." I say, and start walking towards the lake.

We get to the lake, and it's pretty crowded with kids, and family's.

"Ughh." I say, when I see everyone.

"It's fine, let's go." Colby says, and he starts to speed up.

"Colby, I'm not running." I say, and continue to walk. He rolls his eyes, and stops for me to catch up.

"Buzzkill."

"We are literally a ten second walk away, you don't need to run." I say.

We get to the water, and Colby runs in while I stand there.

"Are you serious Kaylee?"

"Yes, it's cold."

"Ugh, fine let's go back." He says, and walks towards me.

"Damn, that was easy." I say, and turn around. I start to walk, but Colby wraps his arms around me, and carries me into the water.

"Colby! Don't make me yell, we are in public!" I slowly raise my voice.

"I'mma drop you." Colby says while holding me above the water, with only my feet in.

"No, colby I swear to god if you do-" Before I know it, I'm being dropped into the water.

I quickly swim to the top, and glare at Colby.

"Now my makeups gunna smear!" I splash water at him, and look away so he couldnt see me.