TWENTY-NINE

We've been in the car for two hours, and we've finally arrived at LA.

"We're almost there boys!" Sam yells, and all the boys "woo!"

"And girl!" I add.

"Your technically a guy." Sam responds.

"How the fuck am I a guy?"

"You act like one. All you hangout with is guys."

"Yeah, cuz that totally makes sense." I say sarcastically.

We pull into a very expensive looking apartment complex. We park in the parking garage, and the guys show me the way.

"How do you know where he lives? Haven't you not seen him since he moved?"

"I texted him." Sam says.

"Y'all leave me out of everything I swear."

We walk up to a door, and Colby stops.

"This is it." He says,and him and Brennen excitedly squeal. I raise an eyebrow at them, and they knock on the door.

A guy in what looks like he's in his late twenties answers the door. He he has a full on beard.

"Elton!" Jake yells, and they all take turns doing their own little handshake with Elton.

"It's been forever." Elton says, as I stand there awkwardly. Elton looks over at me, and he looks me up and down.

"Who's she?" He asks. Colby looks concerned for some odd reason, and he quickly answers.

"Our friend, Kaylee." I wave, and Elton smiles, and waves back.

"Well, come in guys." Elton's says, and moves out of the way for us to come in. We walk in, and the apartment is huge.

"Do y'all know what's legal here?" Elton says, and smirks.

"What?"

"Weed mother fucker!" He holds up a bag, and I raise my eyebrow at his weird yet funny personality. He's got what I guess you can call 'good' energy.

The boys "woo!" And I giggle. I play on my phone while the guys do their own thing, but Colby takes it out of my hand.

"What the f-"

"We are visiting, stay of your phone."

"No one was talking to me though!"

"Kaylee, you don't need to be on your phone all the time."

"And you don't need to care."

"I'm keeping it."

"Why-"

"Respect Elton." Colby says. I look up to see Elton looking at us confused.

"Did Colby finally get a girlfriend?" He asks, and the boys laugh.

"Nooooo!" I say, and colby agrees by shaking his head.

"He has a girlfriend." I say, and Colby glares at me.

"What? You do!"

"I don't care." He says, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"They'll probably break up tomorrow." Elton whispers to me. I laugh, and Colby looks at us confused.

"What?"

"Nothing."

——

We've been at Elton's house for about an hour, and the boys were definitely right. Elton's crazy.

"You guys should be in my next video." Elton's says, high out of his mind. All of us were.

"I'm down." I say, and the boys agree.

"What would we do?" I ask.

"I had a plan to go somewhere, but since you guys are in California you mind as well go with me."

"Where?" Corey asks.

"Do you guys know about the ship queen Mary?" Right when Elton says this, Corey's stands up.

"I'm not going." He says, walks away.

"Sit your ass down. Your coming with." Elton says, and Corey does what he says. They really listen to what Elton says.

"Yeah, I'm down." I say.

"Yeah, me too." Sam and Colby say. The others guys look at us like we're crazy.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"We could get possessed." Brennen says.

"Or die!" Corey adds.

"Yall are too dramatic." Sams says, and I nod my head in agreement.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Tonight."

"Tonight!?" Jake yells.

——

Authors note: short chapter :/

I read the comments, and yes Ik that this book is all over the place-