🍂🎃🍋 [21st] AraNaru//あらなる 🍋🍂🎃

Comenzar desde el principio

"I-I mean- What is it, nqrse? Weren't you with Araki-san a second ago?"

"Yes, but he thought I was annoying so I thought I'll search for you instead."

"To annoy me?"

"Anikiii, don't be mean!!"

"Are you drunk already?"

The elder pointed at the beverage in the younger's hand, his nerves already collapsing.

Looking at his empty glass, he shook his head.

"No! I only had one!"

He showed him the glass and pointed at Soraru's.

"Yours, too. Let's change that."

Walking with him to the drinks table, Soraru watched as nqrse poured them something mixed.

Mixed drinks never go well.

Though, he still ignored that fact as he accepted the glass he was given.
And the next, as well as the one after that.

Eventually, nqrse started to notice Soraru's extreme slurring and weird remarks.

"Oh, right. He never handled his alcohol well, did he."

Shrugging, the short male continues jugging one glass after the other, blabbering nonsense along with the raven.

"Nee, aniki~ I should probably go back to Araki-kyun~~"

"Ehhh? Don't you want to drink some moooore? Nyan nyan~"

"Noooo, I think that's enough... For now at least. You should find Mafukyun too, Sorarun~~"

With utterly cheesy wordings, they parted ways.

nqrse looked for Araki, but noticed that some of the numerous bracelets around his arms had fallen off.

He kneeled down,

"uhh..."

and picked them up slowly, making sure to sort out the pinks and reds.

As he had half of them picked up, he wanted to wrap them around his wrist but they fell to the ground again.

"Come ooooon~!"

He kneeled down again, picking them up for the second time, nearly tipping over because he couldn't keep his balance.

Steadying himself with his hands on the floor, he focused on the ground below him, picking the glowing bracelets up, yet again.
Slowly, after succeeding, he got up again, walking around.
He was getting nervous as he was unable to find the elder.

He searched and searched but the redhead seemed nowhere to be found.

As the younger was about to give up, tears already welling in his eyes, the taller grabbed his shoulders from behind, sighing relieve.

"There you are! I finally found you!"

"Y-You where searching for me?", nqrse sniffed, brushing away his tears.

"Of course I was...", Araki held the younger's cheeks and helped him brush away his tears with his thumbs.

"Don't cry. How drunk are you already? I'll take you home."

"I'm not even drunk!"

He started wiping his own tears with his hand as well, his face slightly illuminated by how close the bracelets were to his face.
With a scoff, Araki put down his glass, he had only had one, and felt in his pocket for his car keys.