𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐠; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

»»————-  ————-««

lanadelgay thank you for such an amazing time

lanadelgay thank you for such an amazing time. all of you.

liked by jackaverymusic and 134,603 others.
tagged; @reallylili @maddyurdaddy @jonahmarais @jackaverymusic @imzachherron @ebenofficial @seaveydaniel @corbynbesson

view all comments.

corbynbesson thank you too

imzachherron THANK YOU <3

username Queen🤩🤩

reallylili loveeee to all of you

seaveydaniel @reallylili especially me tho right? 

jonahmarais thank you for this 

maddyurdaddy LOVE YOU LANA

jackaverymusic thank youu :)

ebenofficial THANK YOUUUU :D

username the only squad i'm here for

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"This sucks. I can't believe we're leaving today." I frowned as Jack's arms wrapped around my waist from behind. 

"We've still got a whole day. And we can visit each other all the time. I've always wanted to go to Utah, anyways." He smiled, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"You've never been to Utah?" I spun around.

"No." Jack shook his head, "Have you ever been to LA?"

"A few times." I smiled, "I have family out there." Jack's jaw dropped.

"See. I'm learning more about you as the seconds go on." He kissed me on the cheek. 

Jack and I weren't official, I wasn't sure if I was ready for another full-on relationship yet. When I got back to Utah, I could have some time to myself, some time to think. For now, it suited me perfectly where Jack and I were. 

"Come on, losers. Are you jumping in or not?" Eben smiled.

"Yeah, just one second..." I went over to the bag to grab the sunscreen when Eben picked me up, spun me around and threw me over the small cliff into the sea. I shrieked as I hit the water and I heard everyone laughed.

"Eben Franckewitz!" I shouted, emerging from the water. Suddenly, Zach ran and jumped over the edge, missing me only slightly, "Zach! You could've hit me!" 

"That was the aim." He smirked, "Joking, only joking." I splashed him anyways, and by the time I had finished, I heard Maddy finishing counting down. I looked up and moved just in time before the whole group of them plummeted into the water.  We all laughed once everyone was above the surface.