𝐞𝐥𝐟; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝.

»»————-  ————-««

maddyurdaddy people are so oblivious sometimes :)

liked by jonahmarais and 251,133 others.
tagged; @jonahmarais

view all comments.

jonahmarais lol why did you tag me daniel took this ?

maddyurdaddy @jonahmarais my mistake :)

username 🤙🤙🤙

lanadelgay lol wonder who shes talking about... heh

username @lanadelgay who??

username WhY aRe U sO dAmN hAwT???????❤️❤️❤️

username YOURE SO CUTE

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"I had a great night, thank you." I kissed Corbyn as we walked back to the hotel. We had come down to the beach for a short stroll after we had finished our dinner. 

"It doesn't have to end here." Corbyn took both my hands and looked into my eyes. For some reason, Jack popped into my head. I scrunched my nose in frustration at myself, "We... we won't do anything. Just watch a movie or something."

"Oh... oh, yeah. That sounds great." I tried a smile, "Come on then, let's go."

Corbyn had his arms wrapped around me and both our eyes were fixed on the TV, where a movie was playing. Suddenly, the kitchen light turned on. We both turned our heads and saw Jack, who looked startled.

"I didn't know we were having guests..." He muttered. He was shirtless and holding a cereal box. 

"It was a last-minute thing," Corbyn told him, gritting his teeth.

"Oh..." Jack nodded, "Well, don't mind me. I'll be two seconds. You... won't even know I'm here..."

Corbyn and I turned our heads back to the TV and not even a second later, there was an obnoxiously loud sound of bowls rattling. Corbyn looked at Jack with a scowl while he was grabbing a bowl.

"Jack?" He prompted. 

"Sorry, sorry. Just one second..." Jack tried to be more careful. We continued watching the TV as Jack quietly prepared his cereal. He cringed as he poured the cereal into the bowl, I smiled and Corbyn huffed in frustration. "Sorry...."

"It's fine," I assured with a smile, amused. Corbyn rubbed his forehead, with his eyebrows furrowed together. There was a few quiet moments before Jack opened the fridge and peered inside.

"Did we run out of milk?" He asked. Corbyn got up so abruptly he made me jump. 

"What do you want?" Corbyn glared. 

"Milk." Jack shrugged, "But I think we've run ou-,"

"You know what I'm out of?" Corbyn's voice raised. 

"Corbyn." I grabbed his arm but he hardly noticed. Jack shuffled his feet. There was silence. 

"Milk?" 

"Patience. I'm out of patience, Jack. I'm trying to have a nice night with Lana, and you're clearly doing this on purpose." Corbyn scowled. Jack turned a bright red, which didn't help the situation.

"Corb... he was just getting some cereal," I muttered, rubbing my arms because they suddenly became very cold.

"What she said." Jack gestured to me. 

"I think I'm gonna go..." I murmured, grabbing my bag. 

"No. No, Lana." Corbyn touched my shoulder. 

"No, it's fine. I'm getting tired anyway." I told him, giving him a light kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you in the morning." 

"Ok..." Corbyn mumbled. I walked out of the room and shut the door, remaining still for a few moments. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

I grabbed my bowl of dry cereal and was making my way back to my room when Corbyn pushed me, causing me to drop the bowl. It smashed and I gasped in surprise. 

"What's your problem?" I asked him. 

"What's my problem?" Corbyn shouted, "What's yours?"

"What are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"You obviously have a thing for Lana!" He yelled, "And instead of being happy for me, you're pissing me off on purpose? Is that what friends do?" 

"Corby-,"

"I can't believe you. I'm finally happy with someone. You know how hard it was for me after Christina." Corbyn hollered. Angry tears filled my eyes and I took a step forward. 

"You don't know shit about losing someone!" I yelled at him, "I can't believe you! Accusing me of something I didn't even do!"

"So, you don't flirt with Lana?" He stepped forward so our faces were inches apart. 

"Fuck you, Corbyn!" I shouted, tears running down my face. I didn't know what to say. "Fuck you!"

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on?" Jonah emerged from his bedroom. He saw our faces and the bowl and his eyes widened. Daniel, Zach and Eben also appeared from the room, rubbing their eyes. 

"Jack has feelings for Lana and he's rubbing it in my face!" Corbyn shouted. Zach and Eben looked startled and they looked at me. 

"I think we all just need to calm down." Daniel sighed.

"Easy for you to say! Your girlfriend isn't getting taking away from you!" Corbyn yelled. Daniel looked taken aback. I pushed Corbyn's shoulder so he faced me again. 

"I'm not taking her away from you! But when she sees the person you really are, she won't be in a hurry to stay with you, will sh-," Corbyn punched me in the face and I staggered backwards. 

"Corbyn, what the hell?" Eben shouted, running over to me. My nose was bleeding, but it wasn't broken. Before Corbyn could say anything else, Jonah ushered him into the bedroom.

"Get off me!" I cried, pushing the three of them away. I tried to steady my breathing as they all watched me cautiously, "What have I done?" I sobbed, "What have I done?" 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 
𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 
𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐲𝐞.