𝐳𝐞𝐬; 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲.

»»————-  ————-««

lanadelgay i'm being taken to a cave if i'm not back in time for food, send out a search party jack & corbyn have kidnapped me

lanadelgay i'm being taken to a cave if i'm not back in time for food, send out a search party jack & corbyn have kidnapped me. also send food because i will be hungry thank you

liked by jackaverymusic and 153,274 others.
tagged; @corbynbesson @jackaverymusic

view all comments.

imzachherron wE'LL SAVE YOU LANA 

username is she dating eben or one of the boys? 

corbynbesson literally test me ::)))

jackaverymusic i mean i'm like... you know i'm not trying to rub it in but... um I TOOK THIS PICTURE 

username how does she know the boys??

username cute cute ! ;)

username lmaoo the caption 💀

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"We have arrived!" Corbyn announced as we finally reached the wide, open-mouthed cave. My jaw dropped and my hands clasped together. 

"Whoa, this is pretty cool." I gasped, taking a few steps forward and looking around to take it all in. 

"I know, right?" Corbyn smiled, clearly quite chuffed I was impressed. He turned to look around the cave as well, like he was seeing it differently to the last time he was here. 

"I mean it's alright," Jack mumbled, kicking a pebble. Corbyn raised his eyebrows at him. 

"Come on then." I nodded to them both, breaking the tension. "Let's go inside." Not waiting for either of them, I set foot into the cave. I climbed a large rock and looked over the other side. "Oh my..." I gasped. 

A small, clear lagoon was in the centre, reflecting patterns on the tall cave walls. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Corbyn grinned, standing next to me and Jack was only a few steps behind, maybe deliberately hanging back.

"Yeah." I smiled, looking down at the water. I could feel Corbyn's eyes on me so I looked at him and we locked eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but Jack interrupted with a cough, clearing his throat. 

"So what now?" He asked. Corbyn and I turned around to see Jack standing there, looking unimpressed. 

"Well, uh... we could jump in." Corbyn turned back to me and smiled, almost ignoring Jack. 

"Is it safe?" I asked, looking over the edge. 

"You'll have to see," Corbyn smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in after him. I shrieked in surprise when we hit the water with a splash. We appeared above the water, laughing at ourselves. 

"Hey, Jack! You should-," I looked back up at the rock to see if Jack was there, but he was gone. "JACK?" I shouted. It echoed around the cave. 

"He probably went back, maybe he was bored or something." Corbyn shrugged. 

"You think he's alright?" I turned my head back to Corbyn and frowned. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he's fine. Probably missing Zach, though." He laughed. 

"Their friendship is so cute." I smiled, mostly to myself as I looked at our legs through the clear water. 

"You're so cute." Corbyn smiled. I looked back up at him in surprise. 

"I'm sorry, what?" 

"I said..." Corbyn moved slightly closer to me, "You're so cute." He leaned forward, slowly until our lips touched. We both closed our eyes as we kissed softly for a few moments. When we broke off, I was still looking at him, shocked. 

"W-what... what was that for-,"

"Lana." Corbyn took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a few moments, "I really like you. And I would... really like it if you would go on a date with me." My face went hot and flushed, but I found myself to be so happy that I was grinning a genuine grin. 

"Y-yes. Yes, I would really like that, too." I smiled. There were a few moments of silence as Corbyn's grin grew wider. "Do you think we should head back?"

"No..." Corbyn wrapped his arms around me, "Let's stay here for a while." 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"'Beautiful, isn't it?'" I mimicked, kicking the sand as I made my way back to the hotel. "'You'll have to see'. Bullshit." I spoke to myself like that, with my eyebrows furrowed together, until I spotted Zach and Eben messing around on the beach.

"Hey, where's Corbyn and Lana?" Eben asked when he saw me. 

"I don't know, probably snogging in the lagoon," I mumbled. 

"Wait, what?" Eben's eyes widened. 

"What? That sucks man. Don't you like her?" Zach asked. I glared at him and Eben's jaw dropped. 

"You like her?" He questioned, "I didn't see that coming." 

"Sorry I don't flirt excessively like Corbyn." I sighed, sitting on a rock. "I knew he was gonna ask her out, and yet I still didn't have the guts to do it before he did." 

"We don't know that he did ask her out. He probably didn't." Zach shrugged. 

"Oh, come on. It's the perfect opportunity. Alone, in a lagoon, alone..." My eyes widened, "Dammit, why the hell did I leave?" 

"I don't know, you tell us." Eben raised an eyebrow. 

"Great. This is all just great, isn't it? Life is great." I put my head in my hands and let out a huff.  

"How about we all go out to eat lunch?" Eben suggested, in an attempt to lighten the mood. 

"But didn't Lana say we would all go out once they got back?" Zach asked with a frown. 

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we went without them." Eben sighed, "Come on. Food will take your mind off it." I looked at them both and I could see they were both trying to make me feel better, so I gave in. 

"Fine." I sighed.

"Cool." Eben smiled. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.