𝐯𝐢𝐣𝐟; 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫.

»»————-  ————-««

jonahmarais i'm just gonna leave this here

liked by reallylili and 415,000 others.
tagged; corbynbesson.

view all comments.

lanadelgay cORBYN IM WHEEZING

corbynbesson @lanadelgay hey it's fricking cold :/

lanadelgay @corbynbesson you are a wholesome smol bean 

username Look at Jonah's smug lil face

ebenoffical ok ok i'm coming down let me eat breakfast 

lanadelgay @ebenofficial yayyy eben

username Corbyn looks like something bit him

username 😂😍😍

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Lana! Get here right now!" Corbyn shouted as he chased after me. 

"Never!" I shouted back over my shoulder. Unexpectedly, Corbyn caught up with me and easily picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then, without hesitation, he ran into the water just as a huge wave was hitting the shore. 

Maddy wasn't taking any notice, she was too busy looking unusually concentrated as Jonah spoke to her, his eyes fixed on the sandcastle he was sculpting. Lili wasn't focusing on us either, her and Daniel were sat on a rock, and their facial expressions told me they were having some sort of deep conversation.

I smiled to myself just as Corbyn dunked me under the water. When I emerged, Corbyn was laughing and I splashed him as hard as I could. 

"Hey!" He frowned. 

"Oh, you deserved that." I smiled, pointing at him. Looking around, I saw the only person taking some sort of notice was Jack, who was sat on the beach as Zach searched for seashells and "pretty rocks". 

But when we made eye contact, Jack shifted his attention away from me and back onto Zach. I frowned. 

"I'm here! The party can officially begin!" Eben shouted as he walked onto the beach, waving with his free hand.