𝐳𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧; 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

»»————-  ————-««

ebenofficial lana is standing across the room from me right now

ebenofficial lana is standing across the room from me right now. she sent me this photo that she took five minutes ago with the message 'gotcha bitch'. it's on.

liked by corbynbesson and 66,873 others.
tagged; @lanadelgay

view all comments.

lanadelgay eben = crying 

ebenofficial @lanadelgay it's just your terrible angles :(

username EBEN- WHAT IS THIS😂😂😭

imzachherron lana back at it again

username ♥️♥️

username Beautiful 👏👏

username This is great 😂👏

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

Eben was talking to me, over the music, but I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about Jack, and I knew I shouldn't be. But no one could read my mind, I wasn't hurting anyone. No one but myself. 

Corbyn still hadn't reappeared, neither had Jack. So, I figured they were still talking. Then, I spotted Corbyn, by himself, drinking something from the table. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut. 

I was about to go over when a girl with shortish dark hair came over to us, well to Eben, holding a gift. 

"Christina?" Eben's eyes widened when he saw her. I looked from her to him, confused. 

"Hi, Eben." She bit her lip awkwardly. 

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked her. 

"I need to tell him, Eben." Christina frowned. 

"You're... you're not talking about-," Eben was cut off by a loud bang. Zach appeared, laughing his head off and ran over to us. 

"You should've-," He was cut off by his own laughter, clutching his stomach. "You should've seen-,"

"Two seconds, Zach." Eben turned to Christina, but she had disappeared. Eben looked worried. 

"Who was she?" I asked. 

"She... she was-,"

"Lana, come on. Come look." Zach tugged on my hand and pulled me away. Eben looked after me desperately, but then his expression turned to serious, and he set off in the opposite direction. 

Zach took me outside to the front of the beach house, where Daniel stood wiping cake off his face. 

"Zach, you're a dickhead, you know that?" He sighed, but there was a small smile on his face.

"You should've seen it, Lana. The cake... the cake, it went-," Zach burst into laughter again. 

"It wasn't that funny." Daniel frowned. 

"With a little bit of alcohol, I'm sure it was hilarious." I raised my eyebrows and nodded to Zach. 

"Zach!" Daniel sighed. 

"It was only one cup." Zach shrugged.

"That's all it takes for a lightweight like you. Come on, let's get you inside." Daniel put his arm around him, "We'll have to call for a backup cake, seeing as you sabotaged the other one." 

"I'll clean this up," I assured. 

"Thanks, Lana. You're the best." Daniel gave me a grateful smile as he led Zach away. I smiled, shook my head and started to gather up the mess. 

Just as I was about to go back inside, something caught my eye on the balcony above. It was that Christina girl, someone was pushing her up against the railing. I cringed slightly but then my expression fell. 

Christina tugged on Corbyn's shirt and spun him around, so he was against the railing. They kissed passionately, and I stood there, motionless. 

"Hey, Lana! You ok?" Jack smiled, jogging down the steps and over to me. He frowned, "Is everything alright?" He followed my gaze and saw Corbyn and Christina. Jack turned back to me, his jaw hanging open. 

Without thinking, I collapsed into Jack's arms, sobbing into his shoulder. He rubbed my back, affectionally and said reassuring things, in hope to calm me down. 

"After... after all of that. A-after all that j-jealousy... and h-he does this..." I cried. Jack said nothing to that, just bit his lip.

"Do you... do you want to head back?" He asked me, "Because we can go if you want."

"N-no. It's your party, y-you can't leave." I pulled away and wiped my eyes, makeup printed onto my hands and I sobbed harder. 

"I don't care." Jack took my hands in his, "Come on, let's go back." 

"Lana?" Eben approached us with wide eyes, "What happened?" 

"Corbyn and that fucking Christina." I scowled, tears running rapidly down my cheeks. 

"Oh... oh my god, really?" Eben looked at Jack, who gave him a nod, "Oh, Lana..." He pulled me in for a hug and buried his head in my hair.

"We were gonna head back." Jack interrupted. 

"But it's your party." Eben frowned. 

"I'm not gonna be able to have a good time after this." Jack shook his head, "Just... say I went home, sick." 

"You sure?" Eben raised his eyebrows. 

"I'm sure." Jack nodded. Eben looked at me and frowned. 

"Well, ok then." He said, "And you..." Eben cupped my face in his hands, "You get right back to being a bad bitch Lana, ok? I'll talk to Corbyn." I didn't object as Eben walked away. 

"You ready?" Jack asked me, holding out his hand. I looked at it, blankly. He lowered it and turned bright red.

"Yeah," I said. I took his hand and he gave me a small smile. 

"You're gonna be ok. You know that, right?" Jack said. 

"Say it another hundred times. Maybe I'll believe it then." I sighed. 

"You will," Jack assured. We walked in silence, his fingers intertwined with mine. I took slow, steady breaths as Jack gazed at me. "You look beautiful tonight, by the way." 

I stopped and turned to Jack, an emotionless expression on my face. He suddenly looked worried, like he had something wrong. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I didn't even have to pretend it was Corbyn. 

In fact, it made it easier knowing it was Jack. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐞? 
"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬"
𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩