𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨.

»»————-  ————-««

imzachherron 🌙

liked by jonahmarais and 341,311 others.

comments are turned off for this post. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Aw, baby!" Maddy gave me a huge hug as soon as I woke up. She made me cry all over again. We all called each other 'baby' when one of us was upset, we used it as a sort of comfort method. Lili joined the hug and squeezed us all close.

"I'm ok." I nodded, "I'm ok." Lili and Maddy pulled away and looked at me, studying my face. "You know, yesterday was hard, but... it's gonna be ok. It wasn't meant to be a-and..." I took a deep breath, "And t-that's that."

"Oh, baby." Lili sighed, pulling me in for another hug, "You are so strong, you know that?"

"Not without you guys." I frowned. There was a knock on the door. 

"Lana Del Ray, let me in." Eben said, "Please." He added. Lili and Maddy looked at me while I went to the door, wiping my face. I opened it and Eben was standing there, with Zach, Jack, Jonah and Daniel. No Corbyn. 

They all seemed unsure of what to say. 

"Hey, guys." I half-smiled. 

"Lana." They all said, pulling me in for a massive group hug.

"Are you ok?" Zach asked. 

"I'm doing alright." I said, "Do you wanna come in?" 

"Ok," Jonah answered for all of them, and they all followed me inside, Eben shutting the door behind them.

"Morning," Daniel whispered to Lili, kissing her on the forehead. Jonah gave Maddy a quick squeeze and kissed her. Then, the focus was on me again. 

"Where's Corbyn?" I dared to ask. The guys all looked at each other and there was a long silence. 

"H-he... he's back at the room. He's... he's taking an early flight home." Jack bit his lip. They all looked at me, expectantly.

"Oh." I sat down on the bed. 

"Are you ok?" Zach asked with a frown.

"With Christina?" I questioned, ignoring Zach. There was an even longer silence, "Oh..." I said again, taking their silence as a yes, "I-I... I'm happy for him. At least one of us benefited from this." 

I couldn't help but notice the flicker of annoyance on Jack's face, like I had offended him. I frowned. 

"I..." Eben started but then pursed his lips.