𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫; 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧.

»»————-  ————-««

whydontwemusic we're so damn excited to share this song with you guys

whydontwemusic we're so damn excited to share this song with you guys... believe us when we say this one hits different. link in bio.

liked by lanadelgay and 374,870 others. 
tagged; @corbynbesson @jonahmarais @seaveydaniel @imzachherron @jackaverymusic @zcaspary 

view all comments.

ebenofficial issa bop no cap

lanadelgay but have you actually seen a sunset into a sunrise because i would've been ASLEEP

username is lana dating eben?

username I love this song I've been listening to it on repeat 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

username ❤️😘😘😘😘😘

username What is weird in this picture is DANIEL is taller than JONAH . WTH

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Wake up, Lana! We have to see the hot boys!" Maddy shrieked. I stirred in my sleep and turned onto my other side, adjusting myself on the mattress. 

"Mads, let her sleep. You know how she gets when she's cranky." Lili muttered, scratching the back of her neck. 

"I don't care. Hot boys, Lana, HOT BOYS!" Maddy shook me awake and I sat bolt upright with a snort, "Finally."

"W-what?" I murmured, rubbing my eyes as they adjusted to the light. 

"Get up loser, we're gonna get breakfast and see the hot boys." Maddy smiled.

"Ok." I yawned. I got up, brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed in enough time that Maddy only had to tell me to hurry up once, and that was just because she was impatient. 

"It's too early for this." Lili sighed as we left our room and headed downstairs.

"It's never too early for hot boys." Maddy grinned.

"How many times are you gonna say hot boys?" I asked, tiredly. 

"Until we see the hot boys." She winked.

"How do you know they're even up?" Lili questioned. Maddy just shrugged at that. 

We arrived at the wide spread of breakfast food when we arrived downstairs, it was so huge that it took our breaths away. I took a pancake and an array of fruit. When I had sat down, Lili was already wolfing down her food.

"Is it good, Lili?" I teased as I sat down.

"Only the best." Lili grinned.

"Hey, you started without me." Maddy pouted when she arrived at the table and sat down.

"If you're getting us up this early, we're gonna make the most of the buffet," Lili said, not even looking up from her plate. Maddy looked around the room.

"They're not here yet, Mads." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"They could arrive at any minute." Maddy pointed at me with her fork before stabbing it in her waffle. 

"Hey! Lana!" I looked up from my plate to see Zach walking towards me, a grin on his face. The others were trailing behind.

"Hey, Zach." I smiled, getting up because I felt rude greeting him while sitting. Zach pulled me in for an unexpected hug just as the others arrived.

"Morning." Jonah and Corbyn chorused. 

"You alright?" Jack asked me with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied, "Maddy, Lili. This is Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack and Zach." I pointed at them as I said their names, "Guys, this is Maddy and Lili." Lili waved, still practically inhaling her food and Maddy was examining them one by one, impressed. "Where's Eben?" I asked.

"We were physically incapable of getting him out of bed." Daniel bit his lip and shrugged. 

"We usually have the same struggle with Jack, but he was particularly eager to get up this morning." Jonah gave Jack a funny look, who blushed. 

"I was just hungry..." Jack shrugged. Jonah raised his eyebrows at Zach but he was staring blankly ahead at the food, his mind somewhere else. 

"Well, I'm gonna get some food. I'm starving." Zach suddenly said, snapping out of his trance. 

"You can sit with us if you like." Maddy rushed to say to all of them, but her eyes were fixed on Jonah. 

"Oh, ok. Thanks." Jonah said, giving her an unsure smile. They all wandered off and when they were out of earshot, Maddy pulled me in and whispered,

"The tall one is single, right?"

"I have no idea," I said, truthfully, shaking my head. 

"Dammit," Maddy whispered, more to herself rather than anyone else. After a few minutes, the guys all walked back to our table and pulled up chairs. Soon enough, we were striking up an easy conversation between the lot of us. 

Jack reached for some cutlery and knocked over his drink, which, because I was sat next to him, spilt all over me. 

"God, I'm sorry." He muttered, grabbing one too many napkins and then blushing.

"Let's just be thankful it's not Jonah's coffee." I gave him a smile that suggested it was ok. Jonah raised his mug of coffee and took a sip. Jack froze with the napkins in his hands and I realised he thought it would be a bit awkward dabbing my lap with some napkin. "Oh... oh right. Thank you." 

I took the napkins from him and gave him a polite smile. Jack's ears went bright red and nodded to himself. 

"You lot wanna head down the beach?" Lili asked us all. 

"Yeah sure." Daniel nodded. We all got up and started to head outside when Corbyn hung back and nodded to me. 

"Hey, I just wanted to say... you know, you look nice today." He gave me a small smile, "Not like you didn't look nice yesterday. You just look... especially pretty today." 

"Thanks." I smiled, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear and blushing slightly. 

"Hey! C'mon you two!" Zach shouted to us. Jack turned around to see what he was talking about and saw me and Corbyn, before turning right back around and starting to walk quicker. Zach gave him a confused look and ran to catch up with him. 

"Wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting, now would we?" Corbyn asked me with a smirk. 

"No." I shook my head, "That would be very impolite of us." Corbyn gave me a friendly bump of the shoulder and we caught up with the others. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞. 
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 "𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭" :)