𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞; 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.

»»————-  ————-««

ebenoffical go stream 'what am i'! the guys killed it!lana wants me to give photo creds so thanks @lanadelgay :)

lana wants me to give photo creds so thanks @lanadelgay :)

liked by imzachherron and 38,956 others.
tagged; @whydontwemusic

view all comments.

lanadelgay hell yeah i took this photo. also the song sounds dope :))

jackaverymusic @lanadelgay it's true, she told me herself.

imzachherron @jackaverymusic @lanadelgay it's true that the song sounds dope or it's true she took this picture?... I NEED ANSWERS.

username i'm so confused how do they all know each other.

username cutiee

username I love this pic of youuuuuu🖤

username the song is soooo good. 

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

I finished taking the photo of Eben and then their manager announced that the song had just been released. Everybody cheered, party poppers were set off and confetti was sprinkled everywhere. 

"What did you think?" Jack asked, jogging over to me with a grin on his face, "About the shoot?"

"It looked incredible." I said, truthfully, "But, I do have a curfew. I should probably head back." I had been with them for a couple of hours, and just as they had finished up the last scene, it started to get really dark.

"Oh, well, let us walk you back. We're headed back in a few minutes." Jack shrugged, gesturing to the people already cleaning up the set. 

"Ok," I said, thinking a few more extra minutes couldn't hurt. 

"Cool." Jack smiled. 

"Hey... hey." Eben emerged from the crowd and pulled me aside as Jack walked off to help the others. 

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, no. In fact, it's great. I just got a whole bag of unopened hot Cheetos from the food table." He showed me the bag he was keeping behind his back, "I figured if we get out of here now, we could eat them on the way back."

"I said to Jack I would walk with him and the guys." I gave him a half-smile.

"Jack, huh?" Eben smirked, putting the bag inside his jacket. 

"And the guys." I raised an eyebrow.

"But I'm guessing Jack invited you to walk with him?" Eben smiled.