𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬.

»»————-  ————-««

maddyurdaddy here's a photo

maddyurdaddy here's a photo. of me. ALSO YOU CANT TELL IN THIS PHOTO BUT I'M SO HAPPY EEK.

liked by jonahmarais and 276,443 others.
tagged; @jonahmarias

view all comments.

jonahmarais wow you are so pretty.

username @jonahmarias aNOTHER SHIP?

seaveydaniel about time y'all.

username stop it. THIS IS WAYYYY CUTE!!!

username 💗🙌🏻💗

username i post conspiracy theories that the government doesn't want you to know about 👀 could you check me out

username Stunner

username I LOVE U

»»————-  ————-««
𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

Jack and I walked back in silence, like the kiss hadn't even happened. We still held hands, if anything, we both clung on tighter, like we didn't want to let each other go.

Of course, we did let go. We reached my room and I unlocked the door. 

"Do you... can I... come in?" Jack asked, shuffling his feet awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah..." I sniffed, "Of course." I flopped onto the bed and Jack shut the door. 

"Where should I-,"

"Here." I moved over and patted the space next to me. Jack kicked his shoes off and laid down next to me, so we were both facing the ceiling. 

"I loved them, by the way." He whispered. 

"Loved what?" I turned my head to face him. 

"The shoes." Jack looked at me and smiled, "They're incredible."

"Oh..." I blushed, "I wanted to be there when you opened them!" I smiled a small smile. 

"I couldn't wait." Jack grinned, "But really." He took my hand again, "They were really special."

My heart thumped so hard against my ribs I swear I could feel them vibrating. 

"I'm glad you liked them." It came out as merely as a whisper. There was silence. Jack's eyes focused on my lips. "We've already done enough." I sat up and drew my eyes away from him, "I'm just as bad as Corbyn."

"No." Jack sat up with me and looked at me, even though I was staring right ahead, "No. Don't you ever say that, ok?" 

"B-but-," I felt my eyes start to well up again. Jack wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest, sniffing and sobbing and he stroked my hair, affectionally. I started to wonder what Corbyn would do with me in a situation like this. But that seemed inappropriate and I cried harder. 

"I can't believe he did this." Jack gritted his teeth, "Corbyn isn't this type of guy."

"Yeah, well he had us both fooled." I rolled my eyes. 

"No, really." Jack sighed, "He can be a douche sometimes, we all can be. But this really isn't Corbyn."

"Maybe the alcohol he drunk helped." I frowned, wiping my eyes again. There was suddenly a knock on the door and Jack and I jumped. "W-who... w-who is it?" I slowly got up and went towards the door. Jack watched me, carefully. No one answered, but I opened the door.

Corbyn put his foot in front of the door as soon as I opened it, so I couldn't slam it shut.

"I knew that if I said it was me you wouldn't let me in." He whispered. His eyes looked red and puffy from crying, but that didn't make any sense. 

"Get out," I mumbled, trying to shut the door but Corbyn put his hand on it also, so it made it harder. I didn't have the strength either, I felt the weakest I had ever felt. 

"Lana, please let me explain," Corbyn begged. I didn't have the energy, the effort or even the chance to object before he started to ramble on, "I'm sorry I kissed her, I really am. She... I... my feelings were all mixed up, I mean-,"

"Please." I raised my hand up, "Don't bore me with all the irrelevant details." I lowered my hand and looked at him, "Do you love me?" 

"Yes, of course, I do." He took both my hands in his and I looked at them, blankly. 

"Do you love her?" I whispered. Corby hesitated.

"Lana, feelings are... still gonna be there, I mean... me and her were in love and-," 

"Who do you wanna be with? Her or me?" I asked, looking back up at him. Corbyn opened his mouth to say something but snapped it shut and bit his lip. I shook my head, "Don't choose me." 

I shut the door and he didn't even say anything or do anything, to stop me. I stared at the door until I was certain Corbyn was far from the other side. Jack emerged from where he had been standing, around the corner, out of sight, because we both knew what would happen if Corbyn saw him. 

I turned around and looked at him, before sobbing uncontrollably again and running into his arms. Jack held me tightly and I felt a new feeling. A feeling of security, like I was really protected. My breathing steadied, the crying stopped, and I forgot all about Corbyn for a second.

"Are you alright?" Jack whispered. 

"I will be." I said, "Soon." 

We pulled apart and looked at each other. 

"Do you want me to go? You look tired." Jack sighed. 

"Yeah." I nodded, "Go back to the party, please." I whispered, "I don't want you to miss you on it, ok?"

"Ok." Jack whispered with a smile, "Get some sleep."

"Ok." I smiled, "Go have fun." 

"Ok." Jack grinned, "Goodnight." 

"Night."

 »»————-  ————-««
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐲𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝-