My Stories

About the Author is exactly what it sounds like XD Mainly to help my followers get to know me a bit better

Status: Ongoing, Available Now!

When it comes to life, Elora Reed really is at the short end of the stick

When it comes to life, Elora Reed really is at the short end of the stick. The werewolves control every inch of her life, and every other human life in the Northern Continent. They had been since they took over the human realm thousands of years ago.

But with two older brothers that needed her, leaving wasn't an option. Suddenly, Elora is caught up in one of the largest casualties in the last hundred years, causing her and a large group of wolves to be whisked off to the hospital, a luxury most humans have never experienced. But when Maddox Lancaster, the current Alpha King comes in to visit the patients, Elora is recognised as his mate, the next Luna Queen.

Elora is thrown into the world of Wolves as she has never seen before, trying to adjust to her life as a Wolf's mate and as the first-ever recorded Human Queen. But there is something bigger, something much more sinister at play.  There is trouble among the humans, whispers of a rebellion. And Elora finds herself in the middle of it, but not in the way you think.

Follow Elora as she discovers a love like none other, and a pain like nothing ever experienced. Elora will find judgement, prejudice, pain and disbelief.

But when they put their differences aside, A Human Queen and an Alpha King can do anything, even change their entire world as they know it.

First Chapter will be available on August 3rd 2020