17

Soon enough, 2 years of training it took for SWEET to debut with "Shook By". It wasn't good in my opinion, but it blew up anyways and made it as #1 Trending on You**be. It was also time for N Countdown again.

"I can't believe we already finished our world tour and now we have to go to an award show!" Ga-Yoon exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes and waited until we were forced out of the dorm to the award show. As always, we were almost nominated in every category for some reason. I didn't mind, as long as everything was good.

"Hey! I got the seating chart!!" Ji-Young yelled.

She showed it at us and explained the chart. We were going to sit next to SWEET. That's when my fellow members started.

"Namjoon is pretty cute, I wish we could go out!" Ji-Young blurted out.

"Hoseok is— WOO!!" Ga-Yoon yelled.

"We already know Yoongi is Y/N's man!!" Seo-Yun said while trying to wiggle her eyebrows.

I stormed off outside to where our driver was.

"Take me backstage without them."

He simply nodded and opened the door for me. I sat down and he drove me off the award show 5 hours early.

(The shitty ending is ahead)

Yoongi basically tried to text me multiple times, I answered to a few and we got on good terms again, but he never asked if we could get back together. I was fine with it, since the news was saying that he was currently dating my fellow member Ji-Young. He responded to the news with a no and said that he was still in a relationship with me. I hid my inner happiness and texted him for an invite to dinner. He accepted and everything went well. We talked about how we could fix everything, we began with leaving our company's. We did and once I left, MIDNIGHT disbanded to peruse solo carrers. We then decided to stay together and happily got married 6 months later. We then did it several and I got my first child, I named her So-Bong. He never told me he was a murderer until he was confident with me enough, I was upset, but I loved him too much to let him be in jail for the rest of his life. So I nodded and continued our life together normally, So-Bong is currently 14 and is in high school.

(Just added this! Hello hello, Suga Cube here with a message!! So I did miss these characters while trying to type my Kim Taehyung story, so I wanted to do a Q&A before I leave this series behind and focus on more! I'll update the characters so you can type your questions there! See you soon!!)

(What a damn good story line, hate me if you want because I hate myself for making this thinking this was so good.)

(Another story coming out with a better one than this trash ass one)