15

"Father?"

"Yoongi? I didn't expect you today, but what brings you here?"

"It's about your famous boy group..."

"What about them?"

"One of the members loves her.., and that's unacceptable."

"You're right, but let's wait a little while before he's gone, yes?"

"Now can I please found out what happened to mom?"

"No, you're not ready yet."

"But I'm already 23! You think I'm going to breakdown or something?"

"Fine, short and simple. She died in a fire."

"You could've just said that years ago, I would've understood!"

I then realized why he was looking at me like he was sorry. I was crying already.

"Yoongi, please don't—"

Before he finished his sentence, I dashed out the door and then the building. I never met my mother, because dad said that they got separated. But he was lying because he was crying that day, most parents are glad, but he wasn't. He was the total opposite. Forget him, I'm killing Nam-Hyuk before he makes the third move, because I still haven't.

End of POV

"Ugh~"

I was groaning at my desk when Ga-Yoon walked in to give me some snacks after being locked in my producing room.

"What's wrong Y/N?" She said while placing the snacks on my desk.

"I can't think of any lyrics at all for the new mini album!"

"Can I listen to the beat though?"

"Sure."

I clicked the play button on my computer and Ga-Yoon listened carefully.

"It's sounds like a girl crush song."

"Manager said that it should be in a topic I like, I've listened to a ton of those type of song when I was a kid!"

"I mean I did too, so think of someone special!"

"Thanks, I'll think about it!"

"Don't stay up too late though!"

I nodded and turned back to my desk. Someone special ay, I got just the person. I immediately thought of Yoongi, he was always on my mind, and tomorrow he's going to see the performance tomorrow.

"I'll think about the lyrics tomorrow, I need to get some rest!"

With that, I stood up, went to the room, and dressed for bed and fell asleep after reading some fanfics on Wattpad.

-

"Y/N, did you get enough sleep last night?" Min-Hee asked me.

"Yes, but no."

"I don't understand but okay!"

She then walked off to the corner of the makeup room and then turned on her phone again. I was going to doze off for a few minutes but Ji-Young rushed saying:

"We're next, come on!"

We left our bags and phones and rushed backstage so that the vocalists put on the headset and the rappers held a microphone. Ji-Young and Ga-Yoon grabbed their microphones while the rest of us put the headset on. We adjusted the mic away from our mouths to practice before we performed.