16

"Guess what?" I asked glumly.

"What?" The rest of the group asked.

"I got a notification from M Countdown saying that the show would continue in three days to clean backstage and hold a funeral."

"Who's funeral?" Seo-Yun asked quickly.

"Idol Nam-Hyuk, he was the one staring at me constantly when we were around."

"That's the guy who had a crush on you!" Ji-Young replied with sadness.

"So that's his name, but who would kill such a sweet guy?" I replied.

"I don't know, maybe that cute friend of yours!" Ga-Yoon yelled out.

"Yoongi? Nah, he's too sweet to that..." I replied while feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, totally." Seo-Yun said sarcastically while flailing her arms.

The group laughed and I covered my face to hide my red cheeks. I started telling them to shut up but they kept on laughing. I then gave up and left the trailer. I sighed and slid down on the door and sat on the steps of the trailer.

"You okay?"

I looked up and saw Yoongi staring at me with a worried face.

"Yeah..."

"You're not, tell me what's wrong."

"I told you I am."

"YOU'RE NOT!" He yelled.

I stood up and opened the door to the trailer and slammed it shut. The other members looked at me in awe.

"Who—"

"Him."

I cut off Min-Hee and answered her. They stared at me confused.

"What's he doing here?" Seo-Yun asked.

"Last night, he told me that he was going to be at the show, I saw him while performing. He wanted to see me up close since I wouldn't be home for a while." I replied while walking to the couch and plopped down. The girls gave me a shocked stare and then walked to different directions in the trailer. I assumed they were making up some conspiracy theories because they were shaking their heads and and then went back being serious and repeat. Just when I was about to open my mouth, we all got an alert from our phones.

N COUNTDOWN CANCELLED UNTIL TOMORROW

Read the heading of the notification. I read the article as fast as I could to see who the murder was, but the murder had fled the scene before security had arrived. I was already mad at Yoongi, but I needed to tell him why I was upset at him. So, I simply went outside. Yoongi was starting to walk away, but I called after him. He turned as I ran to him.

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what? I should be for yelling at you."

"No, it's because of the murder that just happened at an award show. I was upset for that killer for killing someone that was so innocent!"

"Don't worry, they'll find that person one day."

Yoongi proceded to hug me tightly and placed his chin on my head. What I didn't know is that Yoongi was smiling cautiously because he knew he killed Nam-Hyuk without a trace. I let go from his grip to say,

"Imma head back it, later I guess?"

"Yeah, later..." he replied as his voice drifted off. He stood up and started walking away as I went back in the trailer.