1

"J-Jimin?! Minsaki?!"

You, a busy doctor, came home a early to spend some time with your boyfriend, Park Jimin. You were "shocked" to see him and Minsaki, your "best friend", in bed together.

"Care to explain?"

"I- uh—"

"Exactly, you can't."

"And you Minsaki, our friendship is over."

"I—"

"Oh and by the way, I'm not paying anything here, your on your own. You lazy asshole."

Your ex didn't have a job, he said that he was looking for one, but he usually never even left the house.

No tears can out from your eyes. You knew something was going on between them.

The way they looked at each other.

How they hung out at his house.

You knew things had to end, so you decided to head home early, act like if you didn't know, and dump his lame ass.

You were also paying for all of the bills, but you decided that you'd go to the landlord and give the apartment to him, so that you don't have to pay.

Anyways, you called Hoseok to see if you can head to his house for a while. He was your best friend, ever since primary school.

He also worked with you at the clinic and was known to spread some juicy gossip about everyone. You wanted to ruin Jimin's reputation.

Once at Hoseok's house...

"So, tell me EVERYTHING!!"

You explained everything to him, not even missing a single detail, to rein-acting the whole scene.

"Damn! He's gonna be so over by tomorrow!"

Hoseok was already texting some group chats he created from his friends at the clinic. All of them shared and posted screenshots everywhere.

Yoongi POV

I saw on Instagram that Y/N dumped Jimin because he was cheating on her.

I'd knew that happen, he was using her because she could pay for anything he wanted.

He decided to date her "best friend" because she was better than her, she also thought he was rich. He really isn't, the source of money was from Y/N.

But honestly, I think Y/N is better than anyone in the world, she'll eventually notice me.

I want her to be all mine...

Even if it means killing them...

End of POV

"I know how hard this break up will be, but you ever notice this boy named Jungkook?"

"Yeah, I met him while we were in University. Why?"

"You never see the way he looks at you, I'm pretty sure he likes you!!"

"Uh, no. I don't wanna date anyone for now, I'm going to the guest room for some rest. Later Hoseok!"

"Bye~!!"

Jimin POV

"Shit! Who's gonna pay all of these bills!"

"Aren't you rich baby~?"

"Y/N paid my bills for me since she was a high paid doctor, now she gave the apartment to me! I have no money to pay for this!"

"Ugh- I thought you were rich!"

"I was rich!"

"I can't believe I ruined my friendship with her because of you!"

"Look, you confessed to me while I was dating her!"

"You always posted about the things 'you' bought, now I know where the source came from."

"Just- Help me pay this!"

I pointed to the total bill for this month, which was over $1,500.

"You know what, I'm fucking breaking up with you instead."

"No! You help me pay this and then you can leave me!!"

Right after I said that, Minsaki slammed the door and left me with the bill.

"I'm done for."

End of POV

I'm scrolling though Instagram and saw that Jimin deactivated his account.

You also saw posts from your coworkers that didn't like Jimin when you introduced him the them. They had a weird vibe from him.

The Next Day...

I walked in to work the next day, and everyone was congratulating me for dumping Jimin. Even this shy boy named Yoongi came up to me.

Yoongi never really talked to anyone, except he always seemed to be around wherever I was.

I didn't mind since the clinic is pretty large and a patient could get lost here for hours.

"Congrats on dumping him!" Yoongi said cheerfully.

"Thanks!" I replied.

He seemed to have brightened up a bit when I replied to him, but that didn't matter. You just continued your day calmly.

Damn, I finished writing the first chapter!

Hopefully I can finish this in a few months or so!!

~ Min :)