12

"This is so tiring!"

Dance instructor Kyuhyun was teaching a choreography that was pretty difficult. We were split up into 6 different group, each group had 4 trainees.

Ji-Young and I were in the same group, so I wasn't too nervous of being left alone with unknown people.

"Great job girls! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye Kyuhyun!"

We all waved our goodbyes and once he stepped out, all of us trainees plopped on the floor, including the brat Mi-Sook.

"Ugh! When are we going to debut?!" She yelled.

Everyone just ignored her and crawled to get their bottles, including me. Mi-Sook was crossed her arms at our reaction and stood up to leave.

"That girl gets on my nerves, I hate her!"

Everyone just nodded at Ji-Young's opinion, and started to pack to leave the dance room. Everyone was exhausted, but it was worth it to try and become an idol group.

-

Months had passed, and today was the day that 5 trainees out of 24 are going to become a group. Ji-Young was excited but I was nervous.

Yoongi had kept his distance away from me after I joined the agency, but I was more focused on the agency, but I did worry about him a lot too.

I made it to the agency with Ji-Young and another trainee named Seo-Yun, us three became the best of friends.

Hoseok and Namjoon are still together but miss my cooking since I was gone for most of the day.

Anyways, we went to the dance room where we found the CEO, director, and vocal coach sitting down near a table with papers in their hand. There were only five papers, so it was time.

"Welcome fellow trainees to the final day of being together as a group of 24. Those of you who don't make the cut can stay here at the agency for another chance at being worldwide. Now it's time for the new group to be formed!"

Everyone was clapping and cheering and most of the girls were nervous about the group members being chosen.

"We present you Min-Seok, the manager of this new girl group!"

"Hello Manager!" We all replied.

Manger introduced himself and all of us girls were pretty interested, he was also kinda cute!

"Thank you Min-Seok, now time for the members of the new girl group! And you get to name it!"

All of us girls cheered out And whistled and clapped at the announcement.

"First member of 24 trainees is..."

"Ji-Young!"

Ji-Young stood up shocked and started to cry as she walked over to the CEO.

"Congrats Ji-Young! Now onto the next member, which is..."

"Ga-Yoon!"

She stood up surprised and walked up to meet up with Ji-Young as they hugged each other.

"Congrats! The next member is..."

"Seo-Yun!"

Seo-Yun wasn't too surprised as she was one of the best trainees I've ever met.

"Congrats! The next member is..."

"Min-Hee!"

She stood up crying already and went to the group to hug the official members of the group.