Blood Thirsty + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 1004

Warnings:-

Prompt: There's a family that was hidden, sheltered from the other vampires. And when they emerge again thanks to a Mikaelson, no one will have ever seen the outcome.

|∆|∆|∆|

"Y/n, we need to go to New Orleans. Not hide here in Mystic Falls." Your brother Rocky informs you making you sigh "We left for a reason." You remind him.

"Yeah because of the damn Reid's." Red complains.

"And because we're dead." Josh points out making Red glare at him "Shut up." Red growls leaving the room angrily "Mom made a real prize winner there." Ebon calls after his brother.

"Don't. Let's go then if we are going." You give in.

You and your brothers pile into the car and have your driver take you to your families private jet before heading off straight for New Orleans.

"So, why did we have to come back?" You ask making Josh groan "Because we can't stay around there just for him, okay? We have to maintain a distance and maintain ourselves." Rocky answers seeing that no one else would.

Red glared at his twin and groaned "Ebon knock it off." He warns his brother "What breathing, I'll stop when I feel like." Ebon answers his brother sarcastically.

"Boys!" You warn glaring at the twins that were about to jump out of their seats and grab one another "Red is being a dick!" Ebon complains.

"Are you three years old or centuries old?" Josh teases grinning madly "Watch it." Red crosses his arms staring out the circular jet window.

|∆|∆|∆|

It was a typical day in New Orleans, everyone was doing their own little thing. Elijah was busy walking with his younger brother Klaus back home, when a jet flew over head to a nearby airport "Rich tourists, that have rich blood." Klaus dreamed aloud making his brother look at him.

"Or just tourists." Elijah suggested with a sigh.

"Come on, rich blood would be amazing right now." Klaus smirked.

"Just because your plan to take over Marcel isn't working doesn't mean eat people." Elijah sighs before he loses himself in a train of thought.

You climbed into the stretched hummer along with your brothers "To the house." Ebon instructs leaning back with a sigh.

"Dude I hate being here." Your mostly mute brother Layne complains pulling his ear phones out.

"Finally you speak?" Red questions "Stop being a jerk." Layne mumbles "And you guys wonder why people call us a dysfunctional family?" You question your brothers.

"They call us more than that." Red chuckles with a smirk "Yes, I'm aware." You nod with a small smile.

The hummer drives past the Mikaelson residence making the family watch from a window "What is a limo doing driving past our house, we have no neighbors or anything." Rebekah crosses her arms and looks at her brothers.

"Probably just a wrong turn." Kol shrugs it off and returns to how he was, reading on the couch.

"Maybe." Rebekah sighs.

The hummer pulled up to the house and outside stood your maids and servants- which was only 6 people. They were all vampires too.

"Hello Mason's." Reggie your oldest servant greeted.

"The house has been dusted, cleaned and arranged for your stay." He informs you as he leads you up to the house and opens the front door.

The other servants were bringing in your bags as the maids were busy setting the rooms up officially. You and your brothers sat at the dining room table "So, what do we do? We are here now." Red asks calmly for once.

"We do what we would normally do, this is our home." You answer with a small shrug "I don't like being here there are too many here." Layne sighs.

You look around the table at your brothers "I know we don't wanna be here, but we have to. For him kind of." You remind them.

Later that night your brothers had dragged you to a nearby bar, you looked at them and laughed "Really? Well let's make an entrance." You each walked into the bar and headed for the bartender.

Elijah watched you walk past and he stopped for a simple minute before taking a sip of his drink, his siblings stared at him noticing the weird moment their brother just had "What Elijah?" Finn asks.

Elijah shakes his head and beckons his siblings to follow him home.

An hour or so later you were in the living room discussing the matter of what was at Mystic Falls "Y/n?!" Rocky and his brothers stood up quickly as you disappeared in front of their eyes.

"Who the hell did that?!" Red growls glaring at where you once sat.

"Mikaelson." You smiled faintly turning around and staring at Elijah noticing the small bowl with the ingredients for the spell, the witch who had done it must've left in a hurry.

"You know Elijah I heard you were a pain in the ass, but I was really hoping it wasn't true." You comment walking over to him, playing with a ring on your finger.

"Y/n, I noticed you have returned." Elijah replies calmly.

"Whoa, Y/n? I've heard that name before and I don't like where I know it from." Finn speaks up.

"Yes, I'm Y/n Mason but I don't understand why you only called one of us when you could've called all of us." You look up at Elijah and gives you the look of 'keep it normal'.

"You can only call one at a time." Elijah replies, you over to the spell and grab a pinch of oregano and shrug "Or call all of us Mason's." You dropped the spice in the bowl and your brothers appeared in front of you.

"It's just the flick of a wrist, Eli." You look back at him and give him a small smirk.

"What do you want with Mason's?" Red asks rudely.

"I just wanted to talk to Y/n." Elijah answers truthfully.

"Why?" You ask "Why were you in Mystic Falls?"

|∆|∆|∆|