Taunting + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 1002

Warnings:🤷

Prompt: What happens when Klaus' mind is filled with someone, well some girl. He doesn't know her, and he can never seem to get a conversation in with her- or her name.

|∆|∆|∆|

Klaus sat at the bar with his drink in his hand, he glanced around the bar noticing something. There stood three vampires with a woman he's never seen, he watched from his seat as they seemed to be trying to talk you into something.

He watched as you shook your head, and tried to walk past them. They had stopped you by grabbing your arm and you glared back at them trying to break free of his grasp. Klaus couldn't see your face but suddenly the vampire released your arm and you walked out of the bar.

Curiosity coursed through Klaus as he got up and followed you out of the bar, he stood on the street of New Orleans and he found himself puzzled. You were gone there was no sight of you, he couldn't see you or find you.

A few days had passed when a girl stumbled into the woods after getting drunk at someone's house party. She had been attacked by vampires who had also gotten attacked and killed while attacking the young girl.

Marcel stood there that same night as every vampire stood there around him waiting for him to speak. The Mikaelson's stood there together as they awaited the news Marcel wished to share with everyone.

"A few of my vampires were killed, and by what you may ask. A hybrid." Marcel starts.

Everyone glanced over at Klaus who really wasn't there at the moment he had spaced out, his mind was on you "Niklaus." Elijah whispered bringing his brother back to earth.

"I swear it wasn't me this time. Where was it anyway?" Klaus asks.

"The forbidden woods as the humans call it." Marcel answers.

"I wasn't there tonight." Klaus responds casually thinking back to you.

"Anybody know of any other hybrids in New Orleans?" Marcel asks.

Everyone shook there head, Klaus looked around and sighed "I will find your other hybrid. But I doubt I will find one." Klaus decides aloud.

A week had passed, it was late in the day and there was surprisingly little foot traffic on the sidewalks. Klaus was walking past an alleyway when he stopped and backed up looking at a young woman about your height throwing a full grown male vampire into a brick wall.

Klaus stepped into the alleyway and watched you fight off three vampires easily. You stood there as they laid on the ground each of them defeated and giving up, that's when you turned around and looked straight into Klaus' eyes.

Before he could even get a word out you had raced past him and we're walking down the street at a fast pace. He rounded the corner and started to follow you, he wasn't about to let you just slip by there was something about you.. something he recognized- your scent.

He started walking faster weaving through the small little crowds of people in his way, he had rounded yet another corner of a building and you were gone- again. He sighed and started walking towards his house.

That night he stood in his room looking out his window thinking about you he wondered who you were, what your name was, your story, how you would view him he wondered everything about you.

He headed out to the forbidden woods and started looking for clues. He didn't know some of Marcel's nightwalkers were there waiting for him.

He was thrown into a tree and before he could react he was slammed into the ground. They started treating him like a ragdoll, until it stopped Klaus brought himself to his feet and saw you fighting off the vampires.

He joined in and soon it was the both of you fighting together to protect yourselves and one another, Klaus had forgotten he didn't know you he had finally felt like everything was right. He felt right around you.

Finally the vampires took off and you both stood there "Hello?" Klaus questioned you looked at him and started running "Not this time." He muttered chasing after you.

He grabbed ahold of you and took you to the ground holding onto you "Who are you?" He asks suddenly as he hovered over you.

"Y/n, a hybrid, a female you rudely just tackled like a weak football player." You answer your sass making Klaus chuckle and smirk.

"I'm Klaus, why have you been avoiding me?" You shrug "Didn't know what to say to you." You answer.

He took you back to his house and made you explain yourself before he explained himself.

Three months later you awoke in Klaus' bed. You pulled yourself off the mattress and looked around puzzled.

"Good morning, love." He walked in and headed straight for his dresser probably looking for a shirt since he didn't have one on.

"Why am I in your bed?" You ask he smirks "You finally realized you had a huge crush on me." He answers.

You laughed "Oh you wish." You replied he walked over and sat on the bed looking at you "I think you do." You look at him knowing he was being serious.

"And if I did?" He shrugged leaning in close to you "I would tell you the feeling is mutual." He whispered you stared into his eyes unsure of what to say.

Then without warning Klaus kissed you carefully before he realized you were kissing back, he got closer keeping a steady hand on the mattress and his other hand your cheek.

"Guess it's official. Next time shut the door." Rebekah comments walking past Klaus' room.

Klaus smirked with a small chuckle "I love you." He whispers smiling.

"I love you too." You smile back.

|∆|∆|∆|
A lot of these hoes think I give a fuck and they're wrong I don't give a single fuck.
XOXO Danosaurious🤰