Rant

it's an author rant because i need some people to fuckin talk to anymore. i am falling hard for this dude alright? we can call him him kel or k as i call him personally.

i mean he's sweet and cute and i just really like him, but here's the catch he's a really good guy, he's religious and has good grades- which i do and all.

but i do smoke and hang out with people he doesn't really know and he's just amazing i'm always talking to him and thinking bout him, and the feeling is pretty mutual as far as i know.

y'all i need some fucking help imma like fuckin lose it, he literally makes me like so happy anymore but wtf do i do?! i was the relationship expert and now i feel faded, and weird and sick.

ugh......boys and their six inch rockets......their fuckin dicks sometimes ladies and gentlemen who prefer men.

then there's my family i am supposed to be perfect and i guess i am in front of them, the good grades and minimal lying, not cussing up a storm and being free. i'm like losing myself almost guys, btw i totally stole putty from a store with my sister, her boyfriend and our brother- kel was seeing a movie.

but guys!!!!! the fuck do i do about kel? anybody please?

fuckin danosaurious