Puppy Dog Eyes + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 833

Warnings: you're a smutty kitten.

Prompt: I just love your puppy dog eyes, I wanna get to see your puppy dog eyes.

"Klaus." You giggle shoving his shoulder as he smirks with a small chuckle, even his lamest jokes brought your beautiful smile and laugh out.

Klaus could honestly see nothing about you that wasn't perfect, you were even a hybrid. He looked down at the ground before back at you, your smile still standing perfectly on your face. He could've sworn that if he had really told you how he felt you would possibly have the same feelings, and then he woke up and realized no matter how hard he wished you would never love a horrible hybrid like himself.

"I gotta go." Your voice was light and had a slight tone of sadness "Of course, love." He stood up helping you stand up off of his couch and smiled as you rose up effortlessly "Thank you." He nodded "Anything for you, love."

He got a small smile as he saw you blush, he loved making you blush he thought you were always so cute when you blushed. Your cheeks tinted a light pink and you always looked down with a small smile, sometimes you even giggled quietly.

"Good night, Nik." He looks at you and nods again "Good night darling." You walked out of the house headed for your own.

He sighed and headed inside "How was your night with your girlfriend?" Bekah smirks.

"She's not my girlfriend," Klaus started as he headed up the stairs "Yet." He finished quietly.

You stared at your cousin and shook your head "No." You answered "Take me back to New Orleans, now!" You demanded.

You had awoken in an expensive hotel room "Y/n, no you need to help them. It is your responsibility." You glared at her and sighed.

Your cousin was a hunter, a supernatural hunter. She had taken you from New Orleans to LA, apparently they were going to be under attack and you needed to protect them.

Meanwhile Klaus was going crazy trying to find you, to track you. His siblings were even worried, they saw the change in him he was sickly worried about you. He loved you and they knew that so they were gonna help him find you.

You were afraid, and ready to protect LA but you wanted back in New Orleans.

Two months had passed, Klaus sat alone in a bar staring down at his cup. He ran his hand down his face, he hadn't seen you in two months he had no idea if you were okay or not- he missed you incredibly.

"Buddy, turn around. Your girl just got back." Klaus glared at the bar tender.

"Klaus?" He turned around and he removed himself from his seat and walked over to you, he really wanted to wrap his arms around you and never let go- but he didn't.

"Where were you?" He questioned, it sounded harsh but he really didn't mean for it to.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" He nodded and brought you back to his house.

Of course his siblings were happy to see you, and questioning your disappearance. And you were ready to tell them all.

"Supernatural is everywhere, witches vampires and werewolves obviously. But not in LA anymore, the werewolves and vampires fled LA a couple years ago. And I helped them." You started.

"Why did they flee LA?" Bekah asks.

"Because they couldn't live there together, there was always fighting and humans were dying because of it. So I helped them flee, the witches and warlocks stayed there with the humans. They were worried about an attack, and they were right." You paused.

"My cousin is a hunter, she took me there to help. I had made a promise that I would help protect them." You finished.

"Well that's grand." Klaus got up and went straight upstairs "I gotta go check on him, pardon me." You followed after him and stepped inside.

"When are you leaving next? Tomorrow? Next week? Let me guess you won't let me know you left either." You walked over to him and shook your head.

"I'm not leaving anymore." You confirm.

"And I would've told you but I didn't know I was leaving." You whispered "You're so incredible." Klaus whispered his index finger meeting your cheek.

You locked eyes with him as he continued "Brave and beautiful, funny, adorable, and happy." He whispers staring at you.

"Which is just a few reasons as to why I love you." You looked at him as if it was the first time you had ever met him.

"I love you, Y/n Y/l/n." You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you too, Klaus Mikaelson." You whispered.

"Close the door, you smutty kittens!" Kol complains.

"Oh shut up!" Klaus complains leaning down smiling with you before he kisses you.

I got a new book idea babies!
XOXO Danosaurious™